March 28, 2024, 04:18:51 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Sketches  (Read 8471 times)

February 10, 2019, 05:19:03 AM
Read 8471 times

NkZ

Hi,
first post, so be kind ...
In the Case files vol 1 / Map of hikers campsite are 2 interesting sketches (picts 3 &4, one of them is also in Maslenikov notebook but the paper doesn't match...). Both highlight in the background a "perfect" circle of clearing that seems in line with the tent/cedar axis. Do we know who did these sketches, and at what time?
It can also be guessed on search  part 1 photos (some pictures suggest maybe they went there, but locations are hard to find...)
Is it the place of the rescue camp? or...
For UFO/fireball/rocket theories, there is still a growing pattern difference at this (?) spot: could be an artefact, a natural pattern ... But i've never found a HR present time picture of this area from the tent site to check.
Sat view are from google and (close-up from apple)

« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 07:33:42 AM by NkZ »

February 11, 2019, 05:05:56 PM
Reply #1

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Hi,
first post, so be kind ...
In the Case files vol 1 / Map of hikers campsite are 2 interesting sketches (picts 3 &4, one of them is also in Maslenikov notebook but the paper doesn't match...). Both highlight in the background a "perfect" circle of clearing that seems in line with the tent/cedar axis. Do we know who did these sketches, and at what time?
It can also be guessed on search  part 1 photos (some pictures suggest maybe they went there, but locations are hard to find...)
Is it the place of the rescue camp? or...
For UFO/fireball/rocket theories, there is still a growing pattern difference at this (?) spot: could be an artefact, a natural pattern ... But i've never found a HR present time picture of this area from the tent site to check.
Sat view are from google and (close-up from apple)

I think its natural and not any thing man made or whatever.
DB