March 28, 2024, 03:33:41 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Injuries  (Read 16556 times)

April 12, 2021, 12:51:48 PM
Reply #30

Dona

But, ya  have to look at the evidence for what it is.. Especially them all lying down, side by side by side..  in relaxed positions..  They pretty much have to be in the tent doing that.. And, as you said,, there aint  no trees on the slope :)

April 13, 2021, 08:44:21 PM
Reply #31

Manti

Dona, have you seen this post from Teddy? https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=96.0

It's old but I have only recently found it.. it's very interesting.

April 14, 2021, 06:40:22 AM
Reply #32

Dona

Thanks..

Its not so crazy that they were attacked while in the tent.. I havent ruled out attackers yet.. Anything is possible at this point. But the bodies are telling their stories.

And look at the tent.. Where exactly are all the knives to have done so much damage?? Well, thats for another day.. :)

April 14, 2021, 12:22:30 PM
Reply #33

Dona

delete
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 01:40:23 PM by Dona »

February 06, 2022, 07:23:44 PM
Reply #34

NightLurker

They all pretty much has serious blunt-force trauma. Teddy does mention that a tree fell on them while they were in the tent then the bodies and the tent were moved to cover up some explosives used for mining minerals. That WOULD do it. Also, a huge log on a rope hanging from a tree used as a battering ram. All of these injuries aren't "normal" to the extent we know them. I have no doubt that someone specially trained in hand to hand combat could accomplish this but it's really reaching.

The human body is pretty resilient in many ways but flailed chest only happens when something powerful hits it. Same with skull injuries. It takes a lot of force to pull any of that off. A tree falling on the tent as Teddy describes would have to be a real fluke of fate to not damage any other limbs.

Could anything pneumatic and portable do this? An air pressure ramjack maybe?

Something to look into.