March 28, 2024, 05:01:53 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Tent/Cedar Point of Views  (Read 26600 times)

April 22, 2018, 03:45:37 PM
Reply #30

WAB

WAB, first of all thank you sooooo much for taking the time before your trip, where ever it is. I like going places with no Internet. When to expect you back?

It will be tomorrow (April, 24th) in the evening.

1. On your map - "Place of crash", what is this? What crash? You think they fell from 8m hence the injuries of LD, SZ and TB? If yes, then how did they get to where they were found?

Yes. If to tell shortly: They (Ljuda, Simeon and Alexander Kolevatov) have found wounded man Tibo on the third stone ridge (there where the lantern on Maslennikov's scheme is designated) and bore it therefrom on the easiest and equal way. On district it is a natural way. They have come on a place which is designated at me as "Place of crash". Therefrom the cedar is well visible in the afternoon. At night the reflexion of fire from a fire which have lighted George and Jura there is well visible. But from above the edge of a slope of white snow against white snow is badly visible. Then they have begun movement to a fire have not noticed it. As they transferred НТБ, they all group have rolled down on a slope. Люда and Simeon were traumatised. Further only Alexander Kolevatov remained efficient and it transferred all three in a fire direction. It has made Den what temporarily to lay them not on snow, and on what that poorly thermal protection. That it could move them further to a fire. But before it it descended to a fire and has brought clothes part. On the way it has lost a small part of clothes which in May have found before have found bodies.
Work which it made was very heavy, and its forces were on an outcome, and he has not had time even to transfer any person on Den. Forces of the person are not infinite even then when the survival instinct works.

Excuse me, I did not correct text after machine translation. I do not have a lot of time today.

2. Is your map based on the theory that Krivo and Doroshenko walked separately and they were never all at once (alive) at the Cedar?
Because it looks to me that you are saying that Kolevatov went to the Cedar on his own, to explain the transfer of clothes.

Yes. If competently to analyze sequence and logic of actions of this case, it turns out that they went separately. It follows from Occam's razor. And from Entropy laws which works not only in thermodynamics, but also into the information theory. For this purpose, what to prove additional actions, it is necessary to prove their possibility to make and real motive for this purpose.
If it to apply, it turns out that all groups which have been found separately they and operated separately

3. Give me your coordinates and elevation for the Tent, Cedar, Triple tree, Ficus, the crash, Where the bodies were found (your version, their version), Mouths of creeks 1 and 2.

If I can quickly find my archives period of 2008 - 2015 I will write about it. But under the analysis of that you have resulted the information of KAN? It is the full nonsense turns out. I should write it in detail.

I have to update my Google map because it is based on KAN coordinates and as you say - I think they are off.

If I can help I will be glad.

This is a lot to process... When are you coming back to Internet?

From 3,May, to 9,May I will be accessible Internet. But there will be many cores of business. I will try answer something the asked questions.

May 08, 2018, 02:45:32 AM
Reply #31

Teddy

Administrator
5.   Place find of knife presumably the sample 1959 on expedition 2009
7.   ... Besides it is corresponds to visible position of the sun on the known picture 1959 for photographing time.

WAB, this is very interesting.
Re 5. Can you show us photo of this knife?
Re 7. What photo(s) are you referring to and how do we know the time it was taken?

May 08, 2018, 03:15:00 PM
Reply #32

WAB

5.   Place find of knife presumably the sample 1959 on expedition 2009
7.   ... Besides it is corresponds to visible position of the sun on the known picture 1959 for photographing time.

WAB, this is very interesting.
Re 5. Can you show us photo of this knife?
Re 7. What photo(s) are you referring to and how do we know the time it was taken?

Yes, of course.

To define precisely to whom it could belong very difficultly. On top of coast of a stream in this place there was a place of constant meetings and a dinner of searchers from a month of March about a month of May 1959.

That is same clearing in 1963, during a travels of Valentin Jakimenko group. The knife has been found in a stream channel under that place where in the left part of the image can show person, which down up to a stream.

The knife could belong as whom that of Dyatlov team, and to searchers. There is no information which will allow to tell it precisely.

7. It is possible to do all assumptions of that place only on the basis of this photo.

Other photos of this place have no in the image of general plans and prospects on surrounding district. In this photo it is possible to guess even position of the sun for the period of photographing. According to V.Askinadzi shooting has been made in the range of time from 11 АМ to 2 РМ. And most likely it is more later time.
Change of position of the sun 1959 according to the program sunrise can be seen on May, 04th on this scheme:

It contains inscriptions on Russian, but on figures all will be clear in any language.

July 07, 2018, 12:31:40 PM
Reply #33

BottledBrunette

What is the picture on #27 and the one after that?  The one with two men above some big slope? Is this where the tourists were?

July 18, 2018, 01:08:56 AM
Reply #34

WAB

What is the picture on #27 and the one after that?  The one with two men above some big slope? Is this where the tourists were?

Sorry, I seldom happen at this forum therefore have seen this question just now.
It is two different places. Distance between them about 3,5 km or 2 miles.
Participants of Dyatlov group were only on a place, which #27. The picture in a post #29 is a travel of participants of search in May, 1959 when they searched for bodies in radius 3 … 5 km from that place where the tent has been found. There participants of Dyatlov group were not.

On map it will be drawn here so: