March 28, 2024, 12:56:21 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: 3D model of the ravine by Vasilii Zyadik  (Read 8172 times)

May 08, 2018, 07:59:07 AM
Read 8172 times

Teddy

Administrator
Vasilii Zyadik is 3D designer from Nizhnevartovsk, city in Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug, Russia.
Vasya personal site is http://www.3dgloss.com
Another site that features his portfolio is http://vasilyzyadik.artstation.com
I was looking for tank models for another project when I noticed where he lives. Very exited, at the edge of my chair I asked him if he has heard of Dyatlov Pass. This is his response. He said that he wanted to get to work as texture, and this his his first model where he uses snow. I wish him a very good life and career as a 3D designer. As well as many awards for his beloved dog Вайт (White).
This 3D model is specially created for dyatlovpass.com

« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 12:12:25 AM by Teddy »

May 08, 2018, 09:29:17 AM
Reply #1

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!

May 08, 2018, 09:57:49 AM
Reply #2

Per Inge Oestmoen

"Vasilii Zyadik is 3D designer from Nizhnevartovsk, city in Khanty-Mansi okrug. This 3D model is specially created for dyatlovpass.com"

My comment:

The work of Vasilii Zyadik is both beautiful and true to the natural environment. The proportions seem to be correct as judged from the photographs, and this splendid work indicates the skill of a master.

May 08, 2018, 10:08:35 AM
Reply #3

Armide

This is amazing! Teddy, if you're still in contact with him can you also send our thanks on behalf of the forum? It really helps put everything into perspective, this is great work.

May 08, 2018, 02:27:55 PM
Reply #4

Teddy

Administrator
This is amazing! Teddy, if you're still in contact with him can you also send our thanks on behalf of the forum? It really helps put everything into perspective, this is great work.

I am just writing to him that his work is published. I will send a link to this board so he can read it himself.
He is a very nice guy.

May 09, 2018, 06:15:36 PM
Reply #5

Vietnamka

Well done!  thumb1
Is it possible to publish some pictures of the ravin without bodies?

May 09, 2018, 11:50:13 PM
Reply #6

Teddy

Administrator
Is it possible to publish some pictures of the ravine without bodies?

I added two images to the gallery.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 12:20:38 AM by Teddy »

October 12, 2018, 02:03:37 PM
Reply #7

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
It would be very useful if we had this 3D model idea applied to all the Dyatlov bodies ie to get the bigger picture.
DB

November 09, 2018, 08:03:20 AM
Reply #8

Teddy

Administrator
It would be very useful if we had this 3D model idea applied to all the Dyatlov bodies ie to get the bigger picture.

Now we have Simon Skeptic's map animation

November 09, 2018, 10:59:01 PM
Reply #9

Marchesk

Wow, that video was really helpful in understanding their bodies in relation to the tent and the terrain.