March 28, 2024, 04:23:08 PM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Radioactivity - Sources ?
« Last post by gunmat on March 20, 2024, 07:50:29 PM »
You might be right. My point is that contamination can have come, both from the mayak and from sloppy handling of materials in the civil industry. Also at UPI.
« Last post by Axelrod on March 20, 2024, 05:23:11 PM »
Pavlov explained why gamma and alpha did not appear. The meter/method used by Levashov could not detect those partickles below a certain threshold..Sounds right to me. Again, its above my knowledge to say for sure..
You know, I’m used to strange explanations, and 90% of what is written on Russian forums about DPI has nothing to do with serious research. This is a heap of incompetent ideas on tourism, medicine and so on.

What I remember from laboratory work at the institute is that alpha radiation is indeed registered slowly.
But for the device to register beta radiation and skip gamma radiation is somehow strange.
« Last post by gunmat on March 20, 2024, 03:33:42 PM »
Pavlov explained why gamma and alpha did not appear. The meter/method used by Levashov could not detect those partickles below a certain threshold..Sounds right to me. Again, its above my knowledge to say for sure..
« Last post by Axelrod on March 20, 2024, 02:54:35 PM »
What I have read:

Cobalt-60 maybe is not suitable because "The half-life of cobalt-60 is 5.2 years; as a result of the beta decay of this nuclide, nickel-60 is formed in an excited state, which then passes to the ground state, emitting one or more gamma rays."

The same for Cesium isotopes.

(Alpha-particles and Gamma-rays are not detected by Levashov.)

Carbon-14  may be present as a little part of radioation test results, like Kalium-40, due to their natural presence in human body.

The question is about radioactive substances that exceed natural values. It may be Strontium-90 and another elements (from thousand of possible isotopes). If Strontium-90 is obliged to Kyshtym radioactive spur then the question arises, why another spur elemeтts (Ce-144, Cs-134, Cs-137) with alpha/gamma and gamma-radiation are not detected.

« Last post by gunmat on March 20, 2024, 10:51:25 AM »
...I am not sure to explain it..here I lack deeper insight..Sadly I saw tha Pavlov passed aways some years ago. Could be interesting to have him develop hsi assumptions more..
« Last post by Axelrod on March 20, 2024, 10:31:01 AM »
In order for electrons to annihilate with their antiparticles, these particles must come from somewhere.
There are beta plus and beta minus decays. If beta minus decay occurs for some element, then beta plus can only arise from the environment. Or we have a mixture of elements... So, I don't understand this.

Now it is no longer possible to ask what Igor Pavlov meant.

When I studied at MIPT, the teachers did not like nuclear physics, considering it a side specialty like chemistry.

In addition, something in this theory may be refined and changed over the years.
I remember the moment that in the 1995, weak and strong interactions were added to electromagnetic interactions, and now again they are classified as separate interactions. Also, now that the mu-mesons that were present in our tasks, after 30 years, no longer considered as mesons, and are called muons. This is approximately how Pluto ceased to be a platenta.
In the fourth part of the film (81 min.) in the morning I film the tracks of wolves that were approaching the camp. We get ready and go out to the pass. We set up the tent in favorable conditions. In the evening the wind rises.
Video link:
I ask you not to focus on the number 0680 on the red stamp. This number is listed on all documents that were archived from Malin's safe after he left office in 1965.

APPEAL TO V.A.B.:
You still haven't answered my question about the tragedy in Khibiny. It looks like you have nothing to say.
https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=204.30
I answer:
1.   About the form. It is necessary to give an example of a document on such a form, and not an empty form. For example, I analyzed this "SHELEPIN'S ORDER" in 20 videos and gave an example of several similar documents of that time with a similar design. There is even a note by Shelepin to Khrushchev (March 1959), handwritten on plain paper, and it was accepted, reviewed and recognized as authentic, since there is a protocol.
2.   About what the whole of Sverdlovsk was saying. I agree. He talked about the rocket launch disaster. For the disinformation loudly launched by the KGB about the rocket worked in 1959, and it still works now.
3.   VAB, how can a document be declared a fake if it has not passed an expert assessment and we know that the order was executed verbatim. There are some rough edges in the "ORDER", but they only confirm the authenticity of the document.

An example of how KGB Chairman Shelepin wrote some documents by hand on plain paper, and they were taken into account and reviewed. The 1959 evidence is listed below.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10