Theories Discussion > Ergot poisoning / Shrooms

Experimentation

(1/3) > >>

CalzagheChick:
I'm playing catch up with the books that have been written on Dyatlov Pass Incident. I'm actually getting bored going through the events from preparations at UPI all the way to the last diary entry and all the events in the search and recovery. It's all pounded in my head at this point. I know how it goes to a t. I'm on the verge of being able to memorize the journal passages and recite them on command from memory.

In any case, having read 3 books in two days, I've grown a very intimate knowledge of the ten tourists in relation to this excursion. I'm more confident than ever that no fly agaric or other drug experimentation was going on in that tent by the actual nine victims. I really feel that this type of thing just wasn't a part of their culture. These were people that were raised knowing that they'd lead a life of hard work and then they'd die. There was no individualistic mentality. To be communist, to be Soviet, you were not an individual at all but rather a piece of a larger picture and that larger picture was the concern--not individual woes/needs/wants. I don't think they longed for a life free of pain and hard work. They didn't long for easy living. They were happy just to be--then and there. They knew nothing more and Soviet Russia made sure that the people didn't know that there was other ways of life--more to be had--in other places.

Drug culture would be against everything they'd been raised to believe in. It was against their very government. It was against their very patriotic duty. These students, although accustomed already in their short lives to hard work, being poor, and not having much more to aspire to than those things were still very proud to be Soviet communists.

To dabble in shrooms or other recreational drugs really is a stretch in my opinion. They knew who they were, where they were going in life, and what was expected of them.

Per Inge Oestmoen:

--- Quote from: CalzagheChick on May 07, 2018, 03:29:25 AM ---I'm playing catch up with the books that have been written on Dyatlov Pass Incident. I'm actually getting bored going through the events from preparations at UPI all the way to the last diary entry and all the events in the search and recovery. It's all pounded in my head at this point. I know how it goes to a t. I'm on the verge of being able to memorize the journal passages and recite them on command from memory.

In any case, having read 3 books in two days, I've grown a very intimate knowledge of the ten tourists in relation to this excursion. I'm more confident than ever that no fly agaric or other drug experimentation was going on in that tent by the actual nine victims.

--- End quote ---

The above is a very sensible assessment.

There is absolutely no indication that the nine students were intoxicated or suffered from mental disturbances or any form of disorientation on the on the last evening of their life. Evidence shows that the state of mind of these young and healthy people were perfectly normal. In the early evening of February 1, the nine hikers wrote a humorous "newspaper" which they named the "Otorten Evening News." The original is missing, but there is a copy of its content and the original was also seen by a man named Moses Axelrod. This is documented.

That means the nine students were entirely in their full senses on the early evening when their "newspaper" must have been made.

Then disaster struck, and that must have happened suddenly and without warning.

sarapuk:
Another very unfeasible explanation.

CalzagheChick:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on August 22, 2018, 06:23:35 PM ---Another very unfeasible explanation.

--- End quote ---

Why?

Loose}{Cannon:
Same goes.

Please explain.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version