Victims and Case Files > Case Files

Documents of the first volume of the criminal case.

<< < (2/5) > >>

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: NkZ on March 24, 2019, 03:06:08 AM ---Evening Ortoten.
Usually evening newspapers bear the next day's date (was this the case in CCCP?). So 1st feb means it's edited on jan 31, maybe after filling up the group diary?

--- End quote ---

This Newspaper that is often mentioned in the Forum is of a questionable nature. We dont know for certain, but by all accounts it was written on the 1st February 1959. The original copy is MISSING like so much evidence in the Dyatlov Mystery.

Nordlander:
That is a good point about dating "The Evening Otorten." I believe papers like "Pravda" did the same as in the Western world, dating evening papers with the next day's date. So now we don't really know if it was written on Jan 31 or Feb. 1 though it is dated Feb. 1.

I remember making these satirical newspapers in high school and college--later we would find some way of duplicating them, whether through a mimeograph or (later) on a copier. That was probably the plan: to give a copy to each person on the trip as a memento.

WAB:

--- Quote from: NkZ on March 21, 2019, 03:19:04 PM ---Chernyshov testimony mentions finding « empty backpacks ». When i go hiking i never empty my bag, on the contrary i tend to keep it as packed as possible to not loose/mix belongings and gain Time when setting off.

--- End quote ---

Probably all it is that at you and they have the different purposes and conditions concerning Dyatlov group. It have specially made backpacks empty and have taken out all things for this purpose what create from them lining isolating heat (cold). Because they did not have anything else. Therefore except backpacks they used many other things: warm jackets, part of any blankets, and the rest that it is possible put all under itself. The problem collect things at them was following on time. They should be engaged in it as the morning.

WAB:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on March 22, 2019, 01:36:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: NkZ on March 21, 2019, 03:19:04 PM ---Chernyshov testimony mentions finding « empty backpacks ». When i go hiking i never empty my bag, on the contrary i tend to keep it as packed as possible to not loose/mix belongings and gain Time when setting off.

--- End quote ---

A lot of things were found in the Tent. Yes the empty backpacks, more proof that all the Dyatlov Group left in a hurry without time to pack things in order to survive. They clearly didnt have time to even grab the packpacks and any thing else that might be useful.

--- End quote ---

These backpacks do not concern to fast escape. At them other appointment. The reason escape does not concern equipment. These are absolutely different essence and it is not necessary confuse them.

WAB:

--- Quote from: NkZ on March 24, 2019, 03:06:08 AM ---Evening Ortoten.
Usually evening newspapers bear the next day's date (was this the case in CCCP?).
--- End quote ---

Evening newspapers in the USSR in the late fifties have just appeared. It concerns almost all cities, except Moscow and Leningrad. Therefore Dyatlov group used this new and "fashionable" name in the newspaper with humour. Then newspaper date was specified that day when it left.

--- Quote from: NkZ on March 24, 2019, 03:06:08 AM ---So 1st feb means it's edited on jan 31, maybe after filling up the group diary?

--- End quote ---

No. The unique place where they could draw it, it was morning and day on February, 01st. Before they have started rise to mountain slope for last spending the night. It newspaper draw above they could not any more. They did not have any possibility and time for this purpose. They conditions did not allow at any desires.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version