Factual Information > Publications / Media

Potyazhenko - interview done after the article in the local newspaper

<< < (2/4) > >>

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on August 04, 2019, 06:51:07 PM ---Tasks to do the next day written in hast?    nea1

It doesn't seem like a 'this is what we saw' or 'this is what happened to us' type of deal here when listing things to do the next day. 

I would love to see anyone's penmanship with a pencil on their knee in below freezing temps.

--- End quote ---

We only have the transcribers word that that is what was actually written  ! ?  Also, we dont know the TIME SCALE of the original writing. Why would you want to write on a newspaper on your knee  !  ?  When people write Diaries or such like they usually do so in comfort and a nice hardish flat surface, unless of course it was written in HASTE.  And NOTE  : The Witness says he saw it FIXED in a prominent position.

Loose}{Cannon:
I don't recall any references to them taking a field desk....  Did I miss something or is everything just cold and wet in here?

lol1

Nigel Evans:
"Luminous donut"  kewl1

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on August 05, 2019, 07:26:15 PM ---I don't recall any references to them taking a field desk....  Did I miss something or is everything just cold and wet in here?

lol1

--- End quote ---

There are items that could have been used as a writing pad. Unless of course there wasnt time ! ? And may be there wasnt time because SOMETHING was after them. Maybe one of the Group just had time to scribble something down and fix the paper in a PROMINENT POSITION.

Aspen:
Interesting, but not clear if this 'combat leaflet' is the same thing as the satirical 'Evening Otorten' leaflet.  Did I miss something?

Also, it is strange that this 'combat leaflet' was stuck frozen to the tent wall, as if 'wetted by tea or saliva'?  Sure, sticking a wet piece of paper to a tent wall at minus 20 Celsius would definitely 'glue' the paper to the fabric.  But I cannot quite see the mechanics of this process, unless it was deliberate.  Perhaps it was stuck on the floor of the tent?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version