Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Lev was correct, The tent is the answer.

(1/11) > >>

Tim:
For 40,000 years man has used animal skins to canvas and modern light weight materials to shelter under. In all the world Wars combined there has never been a tent found where it has been cut from the inside. It is a mechanism built into the human DNA not to do what The Dyatlov group had to do unless an of emergency. So what was so urgent? They cannot see through the canvas, they cannot see more than 10 feet in this snow blizzard when looking out the entrance, besides it is critical they keep that entrance buttoned up in this swirling wind to prevent a gust from blowing the tent apart. All other theories slowly fade away when logic over an emotional attachment to a theory are released.  The report from the scene was "A light dusting of snow on the tent". The photo shows chunks of  measurable snow on the tent not a LIGHT dusting.  In all fairness, the group has not even been found yet and everybody's  the adrenaline is pumping.  Lev was looking for more concrete evidence within the tent not the simplest of logic. So when do use ever use a knife inside of a tent? When something is on top of you, such as the barrier wall that  they had to build or suffer a tent malfunction in the raging winds. A honest misinterpretation of the evidence at the tent was made. The snow piled against the front entrance was part of that barrier wall because this was the most vunerable of spots on any tent. The evidence of that barrier was ice blasted off the tent from those gale force  swirling winds but there are some chunks that did survive.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Tim on February 10, 2020, 04:16:55 AM ---For 40,000 years man has used animal skins to canvas and modern light weight materials to shelter under. In all the world Wars combined there has never been a tent found where it has been cut from the inside. It is a mechanism built into the human DNA not to do what The Dyatlov group had to do unless an of emergency. So what was so urgent? They cannot see through the canvas, they cannot see more than 10 feet in this snow blizzard when looking out the entrance, besides it is critical they keep that entrance buttoned up in this swirling wind to prevent a gust from blowing the tent apart. All other theories slowly fade away when logic over an emotional attachment to a theory are released.  The report from the scene was "A light dusting of snow on the tent". The photo shows chunks of  measurable snow on the tent not a LIGHT dusting.  In all fairness, the group has not even been found yet and everybody's  the adrenaline is pumping.  Lev was looking for more concrete evidence within the tent not the simplest of logic. So when do use ever use a knife inside of a tent? When something is on top of you, such as the barrier wall that  they had to build or suffer a tent malfunction in the raging winds. A honest misinterpretation of the evidence at the tent was made. The snow piled against the front entrance was part of that barrier wall because this was the most vunerable of spots on any tent. The evidence of that barrier was ice blasted off the tent from those gale force  swirling winds but there are some chunks that did survive.

So do you really believe that all of the Dyatlov Group decided that it was best to cut their way out of their Tent in order to leave it and depart for a mile or so totally ill - equipped to survive in those weather conditions  !  ?

--- End quote ---

Tim:
Hi, yes I do and I lay it out in the section above How Zina may have received her injury. I'll add to it by saying not a soul in the world knew where they were and they were not sure either. I lived in the snow for 17 years and we even as kids knew the difference between wet snow for snowballs and dry snow for no snowballs. The wet snow is sticking to their faces. The chunks of snow on the tent are measurable.  Thanks for reading.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Tim on February 10, 2020, 08:22:57 PM ---Hi, yes I do and I lay it out in the section above How Zina may have received her injury. I'll add to it by saying not a soul in the world knew where they were and they were not sure either. I lived in the snow for 17 years and we even as kids knew the difference between wet snow for snowballs and dry snow for no snowballs. The wet snow is sticking to their faces. The chunks of snow on the tent are measurable.  Thanks for reading.

--- End quote ---

Well thats very bold statements you make. Do you have any evidence to back them up  !  ?

Per Inge Oestmoen:

--- Quote from: Tim on February 10, 2020, 04:16:55 AM ---For 40,000 years man has used animal skins to canvas and modern light weight materials to shelter under. In all the world Wars combined there has never been a tent found where it has been cut from the inside. It is a mechanism built into the human DNA not to do what The Dyatlov group had to do unless an of emergency. So what was so urgent? .

--- End quote ---

It is not proven that the tent was cut from the inside. No proper scientific examination of the tent was ever made.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version