Factual Information > Video / Photography

The Cedar Then/Now

<< < (3/8) > >>

Angelinlc:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on October 09, 2018, 03:00:00 PM ---Forensic evidence left on the tree, thats a good question. There may have been originally, that is at the time of the event. But after so long, WATER would surely have destroyed any evidence on the tree.

--- End quote ---

Not on the TREE... But IN the tree, they form rings inside and anything in or above the ground would eventually be taken up through the roots and it has showed some 20 to 30 years later in the DNA of the tree. The scientist can go back to the exact year of a crime... Trees have solved a lot of mystery's with their DNA and hidden truths that lie within them.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Angelinlc on January 20, 2020, 04:41:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on October 09, 2018, 03:00:00 PM ---Forensic evidence left on the tree, thats a good question. There may have been originally, that is at the time of the event. But after so long, WATER would surely have destroyed any evidence on the tree.

--- End quote ---

Not on the TREE... But IN the tree, they form rings inside and anything in or above the ground would eventually be taken up through the roots and it has showed some 20 to 30 years later in the DNA of the tree. The scientist can go back to the exact year of a crime... Trees have solved a lot of mystery's with their DNA and hidden truths that lie within them.

--- End quote ---

I think thats a big ask  !  ?  I think that the ground would need to be very saturated with something in order for that something to work its way into the RINGS as you seem to suggest.

sparrow:
Why would the hikers build a fire if they were supposed to be hiding from someone/something at the tent.  They would be seen I am assuming.

The branches do look like they were broken off( and not cut).  I could not see where there were any real straight edges on the branches but it has been a long time since this happened.

At the den, they do mention one cedar branch if I remember right.

sparrow:
 whist1

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: sparrow on May 12, 2020, 01:55:06 AM ---Why would the hikers build a fire if they were supposed to be hiding from someone/something at the tent.  They would be seen I am assuming.

The branches do look like they were broken off( and not cut).  I could not see where there were any real straight edges on the branches but it has been a long time since this happened.

At the den, they do mention one cedar branch if I remember right.

--- End quote ---

One of the many mysteries of this Dyatlov Case. Why did they build a fire  !  ?  To keep warm  ! ? To use it as protection from something ! ? To use it to light up the place ! ? To cook ! ?  Why.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version