March 28, 2024, 07:16:47 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Can anyone tell me who this person is?  (Read 4736 times)

February 19, 2019, 08:24:43 AM
Read 4736 times

nickiejoy

Hello. I came across this image featuring some or all of the Dyatlov victims. I think it is clear that Igor, Lyudmila and Zinaida at least are in the picture. What I am desperately hoping is that a member can identify the individual ringed. I don't believe them to be one of the victims but hoping that someone on here knows who they are. I'm trying to find the image of me that is a doppleganger for the one ringed which is why I'm trying to find out history on that individual. Family are convinced it is a photo-shopped image of me and refuse to believe it is not, that's how identical we are in this picture.

February 19, 2019, 09:59:46 AM
Reply #1

Nigel Evans

Your best chance might be to PM (personal message) WAB.

February 19, 2019, 01:44:36 PM
Reply #2

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Hello. I came across this image featuring some or all of the Dyatlov victims. I think it is clear that Igor, Lyudmila and Zinaida at least are in the picture. What I am desperately hoping is that a member can identify the individual ringed. I don't believe them to be one of the victims but hoping that someone on here knows who they are. I'm trying to find the image of me that is a doppleganger for the one ringed which is why I'm trying to find out history on that individual. Family are convinced it is a photo-shopped image of me and refuse to believe it is not, that's how identical we are in this picture.

It could be one of the students at the Institute. So we are probably looking at 60 years ago. Someone should be able to answer your question eventually.
DB

February 19, 2019, 03:46:00 PM
Reply #3

Star man

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Didn't some of the group give some lectures to local kids on route?  Could be some of the kids in the photo.

February 20, 2019, 05:59:46 AM
Reply #4

WAB

Unfortunately I have not time write at forum very quickly.
I have now seen it messages and I can answer it too now.

Probably I have misunderstood this question but if it means that it is necessary learn who this person in the photo I will try to make it. I can make this assumption though it is not assured of it on 100 %.
This girl is similar (on my opinion) to Lyudmila Mihaylovna Uvitsky during its youth at that time. She studied in UPI, on physic&technical branch UPI when Igor Dyatlov and those people there studied as photos which can be learnt without an error - Lyudmila Dubinina, Zina Kolmogorova and Nikolay Thibeaux Brignolles.
On back cover of magazine «Уральский Следопыт (Ural Pathfinder)» # 1 in 2009 there is a photo of three girls in place Subpolar Ural Mountains in the summer 1961 (?).

On extreme on the right place there is Lyudmila Uvitsky. On background of this photo is the Manaraga mountain - one of the most well-known for travellers in Subpolar Ural Mountains is located.
This girl is very similar to that which is led round in circle in your photo. She are quite could be there.
Lyudmila Uvitsky and I met in December 2013 for the explanatory of some episodes in incident of Dyatlov group for Valentine Jakimenko's article to magazine «Уральский Следопыт (Ural Pathfinder)»
If in it there is necessity and you can send to me or publish at this forum the same photo without “environments for Lyudmila”, I can try to contact it and define, is it. And as try learn about other people in this photo.
It is all.  grin1

February 20, 2019, 06:01:03 AM
Reply #5

WAB

There is no necessity to write to the personal message if it is written at a forum. If I can answer (it is necessary find time for me about reading and the answer at forum), I will try to make it so.

PS. Thanks for "advertising" - the trade engine. (c)  grin1

February 20, 2019, 06:50:16 AM
Reply #6

Nigel Evans

There is no necessity to write to the personal message if it is written at a forum. If I can answer (it is necessary find time for me about reading and the answer at forum), I will try to make it so.

PS. Thanks for "advertising" - the trade engine. (c)  grin1
No problem  kewl1

February 20, 2019, 08:22:31 AM
Reply #7

Loose}{Cannon

Administrator
Pretty sure this photo was taken the year prior to the incident. 
All theories are flawed....... Get Behind Me Satan !!!