Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Were the camera pictures staged?

(1/5) > >>

Loose}{Cannon:
OK....

I'm going to come right out and say it....   few of the pictures of the victims as found on "their" films actually look like the same people of knows photos prior to the expedition.   whist1

Lets take Zina first.....  This first pic is sometime prior to the trip. At the most 2 to 3 years.

And this Picture was from early in the trip,... right...

And here she is deceased....

All fine and well, all three I would definitely say are of the same person.

But who the heck is this?   Dont get me wrong, I have seen all these pics a million times, but these next few just dont look like her AT ALL. 

Loose}{Cannon:
And how would you explain this?   

SEMYON ZOLOTARYOV has ALWAYS had a mustache right.....

Sooooo......   where the hell is this mustache !?       bat1

Another issue to point out.  The last two shown as found and at the morgue are vastly different.

Wide plump nose VS skinny narrow and shriveled nose
Prominent cheek bones VS flat
Upper teeth exposed VS lower teeth exposed

U understand things will change after thaw, but c'mon man!   

CalzagheChick:
You know, one thing that doesn't sit right with me is that I've read Zinaida's autopsy report thoroughly and carefully. The first discrepancy I noted in my handy dandy notebook is: the autopsy report states her hair is dark blonde, two braids, red ribbon. Two braids, red ribbon is clear in the photos. Dark blonde? She's always looked like a dark brunette to me. I thought maybe I just wanted to interpret black and white photos wrong. But I no longer think so. And it's not because the colorized photos have biased my reasoning.

Lyudmila was a dark blonde. Zinaida? No way.

And that's an official document by the government funded inquest. Very, very suspect.

Loose}{Cannon:

--- Quote from: CalzagheChick on April 16, 2018, 09:25:01 PM ---You know, one thing that doesn't sit right with me is that I've read Zinaida's autopsy report thoroughly and carefully. The first discrepancy I noted in my handy dandy notebook is: the autopsy report states her hair is dark blonde, two braids, red ribbon. Two braids, red ribbon is clear in the photos. Dark blonde? She's always looked like a dark brunette to me. I thought maybe I just wanted to interpret black and white photos wrong. But I no longer think so. And it's not because the colorized photos have biased my reasoning.

Lyudmila was a dark blonde. Zinaida? No way.

And that's an official document by the government funded inquest. Very, very suspect.

--- End quote ---

I totally agree!!!

CalzagheChick:
Begs the questions:

Does that rumor hold water about the changes to the hair color/skin?

Was the doctor performing the autopsy completely incompetent in a time where the Russian government wasn't known to show any form of weakness or lack of aptitude?

What's going on here? How can we trust anything in that autopsy report if basic hair color is inconsistent with any of the evidence?

Things to think about.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version