Theories Discussion > Yeti / Snowman

Evening Otorten №1

<< < (10/10)

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Nordlander on March 30, 2019, 06:52:33 PM ---Just a point of fact in response to speculation that Yuri Yudin may have been involved in some intrigue with the women: he was gay.

As far as standing guard while camping, outdoor survival skills in the 50s and all the way into the 70s when I learned then were based on WWII military practice. The "den" is pretty much a textbook standard. I remember standing guard not looking for any particular thing but because that was the way it was done. I have wondered, though, if the blurry photo was NOT of Tibo taking a pee but of someone they caught watching them in the woods. The blurriness suggests they snapped it quickly, and the man's position suggests he didn't want to be photographed. They joked about his being a Menk in "The Evening Otorten" to ease the tension and to laugh it off. But I have wondered whether they put the tent on a slope so they could have a view of something or someone they had been watching--or that they suspected of watching them.

Bear will come out of hibernation if they haven't consumed enough food for the winter, and they will start foraging. They are generally pretty dopey when they emerge, though.

--- End quote ---

What about Camera shake  !  ?  Have you never taken photos that came out a bit blurred because you moved a bit  !  ?  If you thought you were being watched or followed through the woods you may decide to camp well away from those woods, then again you may be that concerned that you decided to leave the area completely. Those big Russian Bears that wake up out of hibernation suddenly can actually be very aggressive.

Star man:
In the evening I torrent there is an entry about an Armenian quite.  What do you think is the humour in this entry?

Regards
Star man

Star man:

--- Quote from: Star man on April 14, 2019, 11:44:48 PM ---In the evening I torrent there is an entry about an Armenian quite.  What do you think is the humour in this entry?

Regards
Star man

--- End quote ---

The joys of predictive text and auto spelling correction  bang1

Should say evening Otorten and Armenian Quiz.
Regards
Star man

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version