Theories Discussion > Yeti / Snowman

Traces on the Dyatlov pass and a few words about the bigfoot version

<< < (12/14) > >>

gypsy:

--- Quote from: Spygirl 1 on November 07, 2019, 12:38:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: gypsy on November 07, 2019, 03:30:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on November 06, 2019, 11:39:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: Per Inge Oestmoen on October 16, 2019, 09:36:04 AM ---There is one important thing about Yetis and Bigfoots.

They do not exist, but that is not the important thing.

What is important, is that these (nonexistent) creatures never, ever kill humans.

--- End quote ---

Do you have proof that they do not exist  !  ?

--- End quote ---

For whatever reason you keep posting this logical fallacy all over again. Burden of proof is in on your side if you claim it exists. That's it.

Using your logic I could say whatever bullshit and present it as the truth until somebody proves me wrong. That makes no sense whatsoever.

--- End quote ---

I have definitive proof Sasquatch exists at least in the southwest US.

Roughly 95% of any claimed human encounters the Sasquatch quickly flee vs. being a monstrous killer.

IMO by whatever name you want to call a Yeti/Menk/ etc. I do think it may be possible presence but most likely because of curiosity vs. intended harm.

--- End quote ---

I referred to the logical fallacy as such. One cannot just ask for a proof of non existence of an entity that is not even defined properly. Burden of proof is on the other side.

As for the yeti (or whatever name we use), I do not refute the statements of people who claim to have encountered an ape-like creature. But it still might be a weird looking ape or human, not necessarily another species. The humans vary a lot in terms of appearance, size, weight etc... we can expect the same among apes. Unless we define properly what yeti is and produce evidence of its existence, I prefer being sceptical.

The most common definition of that 'species' I came across says that yeti is a hybrid of human and an ape (don't know which particular species, never got a proper answer). It should be possible to test whether such 'combination' is even biologically possible.

I checked out this page recently, somebody posted it on this forum.

http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/sasquatch_genome_project_007.htm

There are alleged eye witnesses of yeti including a guy who claims to be visiting them regularly. I just cannot get my head around the fact that he was not able to produce single picture or video of the yeti over all these years. I would understand that few years ago.. but come on, everybody has a camera phone today. If for nothing else, than for the sake of one's reputation those people better start to produce some evicence other than hair samples with questionable origin and blurry pictures in which everybody sees what they want to.

Anybody with proper evidence is very welcome to produce it.

Star man:
Gypsy.  If you have read the report on the website of the Sasquatch genome project you will see that evidence is exactly what they have provided.  They have 3 terabytes of data and three complete genome sequenced.  They have the original samples and claim that some of the samples came from Sasquatch they have on video.  They are in the main professional people who have spent half a million dollars of their own money and 5 years of their lives to gather the evidence and do the research.  They have issued their work to independent peer review and attempted to publish in several journals.  Yet nobody will touch it.  I am sure they would be prepared to submit the work and maybe even the samples for further independent confirmation.  They are concerned that governments already know of their existence but don’t want it to become public knowledge because of the economic impact of having a near human endangered species widespread throughout many iareas.  I don’t know if that is true.  they have put the evidence forward for scrutiny.  I doubt it is a hoax.  It could be scientific history - so why won’t anyone even touch it?

Regards

Star man

Star man:
Most eye witness accounts of the Sasquatch confirm that they avoid humans,  however there are accounts where humans have been followed by them at a distance.  I suspect that such action would be due to protective strategies ( i.e keeping an eye on a potential threat to their families). And or out of curiosity.  There are accounts of them becoming more aggressive if people don’t leave a particular area.

Regards

Star man

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: gypsy on November 07, 2019, 03:30:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on November 06, 2019, 11:39:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: Per Inge Oestmoen on October 16, 2019, 09:36:04 AM ---There is one important thing about Yetis and Bigfoots.

They do not exist, but that is not the important thing.

What is important, is that these (nonexistent) creatures never, ever kill humans.

--- End quote ---

Do you have proof that they do not exist  !  ?

--- End quote ---

For whatever reason you keep posting this logical fallacy all over again. Burden of proof is in on your side if you claim it exists. That's it.

Using your logic I could say whatever bullshit and present it as the truth until somebody proves me wrong. That makes no sense whatsoever.

--- End quote ---

Logical Fallacy  !  ?  Burdon Of Proof  !  ?  I dont actually claim that it exists. Iam looking at possibilities. And because a thing can not be seen doesnt mean that it doesnt exist. The Scientists at CERN will say that.  They are searching for things and so are we.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Star man on November 08, 2019, 04:48:17 AM ---Most eye witness accounts of the Sasquatch confirm that they avoid humans,  however there are accounts where humans have been followed by them at a distance.  I suspect that such action would be due to protective strategies ( i.e keeping an eye on a potential threat to their families). And or out of curiosity.  There are accounts of them becoming more aggressive if people don’t leave a particular area.

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

It does seem as if this 'Mystery Creature' exhibits tendencies not unlike Humans or indeed many animals, ie, It can be peaceful or violent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version