Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Book "1079"

<< < (48/69) > >>

Andysek77:
Of course.
1) They learned of the dead bodies from the plane. The girl and the man in the hug were frozen if I remember correctly.
2) They sent someone to get the bodies. Six bodies were found and taken to the morgue. So far, normal procedure as you wrote. The dead awaiting identification and burial. Only six bodies and not nine or the tent in the woods was found during the first search. Otherwise, nine would have been brought in. At least that's what I think.

3) The news of the lost expedition came and panic and the idea of getting rid of responsibility arose. The conspirators sent a group to find the area again. They found rest of bodies, tent and moved tent  to the hillside. Threw four bodies into the ravine and spread the other corpses. Igor, Zina and Slobodin up the slope. Dora and Krivo to the cedar.
4) Then they sent another group to officially search and they found everything as we know it.

This is what I thought. I mean, someone brought the bodies to the morgue. The second then made Potemkin Village, and the third was the one who had no idea he was moving in a setup prepared by the conspirators. That's how I thought it went down.
May be i am wrong not sure.

Teddy:

--- Quote from: Andysek77 on June 11, 2021, 01:11:48 PM ---4) Then they sent another group to officially search and they found everything as we know it.

--- End quote ---

The official search was not sent by the conspirators. It was sent by Sverdlovsk and Moscow. The conspirators inserted themselves into the search when they had other problems to take care of - mining, building railroads, catching escaped prisoners... Their participation in the search is not justified... unless they wanted to be closer to what will be found, and to be able to make last moment adjustments to the discoveries e.g. the storage (aka labaz).

Andysek77:

Yeah,
That's what I meant. Sorry my bad english.  The conspirators had the theater made. Tent, bodies for official investigators to find what the conspirators wanted and draw the conclusion the conspirators wanted. And it's likely they put someone on the oficial search team.

Earthland:
I watched the fictional Russian series about the incident, and I found the way they depicted the avalanche and all that followed as very convincing (especially after the new scientific study that was made this year). However, I knew how heavily fictionalized everything was and I didn't want to live with the impression that avalanche is the most probable explanation, if I had got this idea in fact from a fictionalized TV series. That prompted me to buy the book from Amazon and get myself really to know the facts.

I can see that a huge work has gone into this book, but frankly, it was difficult for me to read this. Even when I skipped the life stories of people, there was too much detail. I think it went downhill for me after the endless listing of the different search groups began, it was hard to digest all the information (the part before this, description of the hike before the accident, was very good!). At first I skipped the chapter "so turns the wheel", as it looked to me as just a background information of prior accidents. Now, of course, I understand that this is probably the most important chapter in the book. I read the last chapter of the book - very well written - and then turned back to "so turns the wheel", but it's still hard to detect where the important stuff begins in this chapter, and I'm still kind of at loss with understanding, what was this conspiracy about and why was it needed.

I agree the important part was to get the theory out, but now that it is out, I also hope the book will be continuously improved, it certainly has material of a bestseller - but in current form I feel as if it needs the willpower of a dedicated dyatlovist to go through all the details and understand what it is really about.

Teddy:

--- Quote from: Earthland on June 16, 2021, 01:04:21 PM ---I watched the fictional Russian series about the incident, and I found the way they depicted the avalanche and all that followed as very convincing

--- End quote ---
I loved the movie but the avalanche part was pulled out of thin air for the lack of better idea.

--- Quote from: Earthland on June 16, 2021, 01:04:21 PM ---It needs the willpower of a dedicated dyatlovist to go through.

--- End quote ---
Very well said. I wanted to put this in the cover.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version