Theories Discussion > General Discussion

What Questions Would You Ask?

(1/7) > >>

KFinn:
Aside from the obvious, (what actually happened?) if you could magically go back in time and place and ask any of the people involved in the DPI (hikers, searchers, prosecutors etc,) any question, what would you ask?  My criminology and forensic side would love to sit down with Churkina and ask some questions about the footprints and tent, for clarification.  My artsy side would love to ask Zolotaryev the meaning behind his tattoos.  And the nosey part of me would love to ask Zina once and for all if there was anything between her and Igor. 

What about you? 

(I'm absolutely not trying to make light of their tragedy but would love a little levity after a rough week.)

tenne:
I would ask Lyudia why she was in a bad mood. was it her menstrual cycle or a feeling of foreboding

Nigel Evans:
I'd ask Ivanov what was (and wasn't) confiscated and what was removed from the casefiles.

KFinn:

--- Quote from: Nigel Evans on March 23, 2021, 03:25:47 AM ---I'd ask Ivanov what was (and wasn't) confiscated and what was removed from the casefiles.

--- End quote ---

Oh!  Good one!!!!

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: KFinn on March 23, 2021, 07:54:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nigel Evans on March 23, 2021, 03:25:47 AM ---I'd ask Ivanov what was (and wasn't) confiscated and what was removed from the casefiles.

--- End quote ---

Oh!  Good one!!!!

--- End quote ---

I would go straight to the top and ask Nikita Khrushchev what happened.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version