Theories Discussion > General Discussion

discrepancy between reported prints and what was found

(1/4) > >>

tenne:
According to the report

'We have managed to discover the traces of eight or nine people in about one kilometer from the tent along the slope, after which the traces go cold. One man was in boots, one had socks and the rest were barefoot."

But

Yuri Doroshenko:         He was wearing different set of wool socks on both feet, socks on left foot were burned
Yuri Krivonischenko:    torn sock on his left foot.
Igor Dyatlov:               He had one cotton sock on his left foot, and one woolen sock on his right foot.
Zinaida Kolmogorova:   Three pairs of socks. Two pairs were thin, then the third pair was woolen with insoles inside
Rustem Slobodin:         four pairs of socks, and one felt boot (valenka) on his right foot.
Ludmila Dubinina:        two pairs of warm sock. A third sock was not paired.
Semyon Zolotaryov:     His legs were protected by a pair of socks and a pair of warm leather hand made shoes
Aleksander Kolevatov :  home knitted woolen socks with sights of fire damage. His right foot was also protected by a light sock
                                    underneath a woolen one. His left foot had similar three socks
Nikolay Thibeaux-Brignolle:On his feet he wore hand-knitted woolen socks and a pair of felt boots

seems strange to me and shows we can't put too much stock in the reports or the autopsy or both

Dona:
Yes, the autopsies are off..may be  a translation issue, I dont know  but, they make no sense..

tenne:
or the official report is. problem is we don't know which one it is but if the idea they left the tent in barefeet is because of this, then it is wrong.

Dona:
I was wondering how the footprints are still visible after 3 weeks out in the open, yet there are no footprints in the woods, protected from wind and snow.. leading searchers to the ravine..

This is why the case isnt solved.. Too much mis-information..

tenne:
can't argue with that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version