Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Rustem was lying down, too

(1/3) > >>

Dona:
He has injuries to both sides of his head, in the same place, opposite each other. He had  to be lying down with his head turned.

Dona:
I mean he didnt fall  and hit is head in the same place, twice..

These people didn't fall...

Why were they lying down prior to injury?

Sooo, they didn't fall and they werent crush by snow.

marieuk:
sleeping? this would agree with Teddy's book, but wouldn't this mean they had definitely been moved? How would this fit in with Igor B's post that when Rustem was found he had tried to bury his head in the snow, which is known as burrowing and happens in the late stages of freezing to death?  So, it also seems to be possible that he really did die on that spot  and hadn't been moved?  Igor's posts are very good if you haven't already read them.

Dona:
Well, when you  are theorizing you cant be 100% accurate as there are facts unknown..You might be 75% right etc.. Also, Rustems livor mortis  shows he died on his back.. yet he is face down..if that info is correct..he couldnt have been doing that..

I'm looking for better autopsy reports. The ones here dont go over livor mortis etc.

RMK:

--- Quote from: Dona on March 31, 2021, 06:48:05 AM ---Well, when you  are theorizing you cant be 100% accurate as there are facts unknown..You might be 75% right etc.. Also, Rustems livor mortis  shows he died on his back.. yet he is face down..if that info is correct..he couldnt have been doing that..

I'm looking for better autopsy reports. The ones here dont go over livor mortis etc.

--- End quote ---
Dona, bear in mind that the matter of livor mortis is controversial--Vozrozhdenny may have mistaken frostbite erythema for livor mortis.  Also, Slobodin's autopsy report does indeed mention livor mortis: "Postmortem lividity is present with blue-red spots abundantly located on the rear surface of the neck, torso and limbs."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version