Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Why move the bodies?

<< < (2/29) > >>

Investigator:
They broke off a lot of tree branches and likely sat or stood on them while warming themselves by the fire (due to heat loss if you stand or sit on the snow directly).  After the two Yuris died, they took most of their clothes, and may have moved them to a location that was better for that purpose.  They might also want to get near the fire, so had to move the Yuris out of the way, and also they might have wanted to take the branches the Yuris were lying on to use for the "den" or some other purpose (such as to leave a trail for Zina, Igor, and Slobodin to follow).  Another possibility is that they moved them to a spot that would allow the bodies to be used as a marker of some type (such as nearer to the "den").  You are again getting distracted by a detail that will never be known for sure and likely has an explanation that is consistent with the sole "big picture" explanation that makes sense.

Dona:
 Might have,, could have, maybe..  Till you have the RAV 4 lined up too.. Seems regimental to me..

Dona:
And it isnt  distraction..  The smallest of details matter.. Read the scene

Manti:

--- Quote from: Investigator on April 17, 2021, 07:11:52 PM ---the sole "big picture" explanation that makes sense.

--- End quote ---

So what is this big picture explanation? That they left the tent as it became clear it's too cold / unsuitable due to whatever reason (wind, torn tent, blizzard etc.), and tried to survive the night near a campfire but failed?

I think even the "big picture" will depend on what evidence you include and exclude. One could go solely by the official case file and conclude that the authorities opened a criminal case and appointed an investigator from the police before there was any hint, according to the case files, of any crime having occurred, before the ravine 4 were found...

Is it standard procedure to involve the police when hikers go missing? (Or when you find hikers apparently with no serious injuries who just froze to death?)

Dona:
Frankly, I think the gov. got involved because  there was a nuclear physicist and others who  had  worked at nuclear plants, had gone missing.. Especially near a border..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version