Theories Discussion > Yeti / Snowman

Yeti/Merk

<< < (2/7) > >>

Blkdahlia:
It’s totally possible that the picture was intended as a joke by Thibeaux. The image is too blurred to identify the person in the picture and could have been intentionally taken that way.

Morski:
A guess. I mean, I just do not follow those legendary half-breed humanoids perspectives. No offense to people with different mindset, just saying. Maybe we tend to complicate things even more than they already are. Getting rid of some of the theories may be a productive thing. Until all options are rejected. For example focusing on one of the two major points of view: 1.The realistic, coldblooded understanding, that everything has a natural explanation (murderers, KGB/CIA (although I do not reject this theory, if the KGB/CIA did such a poor job, that’s suspicious for itself.), military (same), infrasound and etc., and 2. The suspicion, that something beyond our reason is involved (UFO, Yeti), etc. .

Blkdahlia:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I know there are many believers out there and I’m surprised there aren’t more posts on this thread.

I’m not a fan of the Yeti theory either but I in no way want to discourage others from posting.

I enjoy reading what everyone else has to say.

Morski:

--- Quote from: Blkdahlia on August 14, 2018, 02:00:49 PM ---Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I know there are many believers out there and I’m surprised there aren’t more posts on this thread.

I’m not a fan of the Yeti theory either but I in no way want to discourage others from posting.

I enjoy reading what everyone else has to say.

--- End quote ---

Yes, thats my point of view as well. People have different ideas and we are free to share.

sarapuk:
I think its important to look at the subject of extraterrestrials. After all its a subject that has a big following, including government departments around the world. Also like wise with the legends of the Yeti like creatures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version