April 28, 2024, 09:33:50 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Lyuda and Krivonischenko (Case Files 293-294)  (Read 3681 times)

October 11, 2023, 11:46:32 PM
Read 3681 times

KathleenDSmith1

Everyone:

I didn't realize this "WHY" Lyuda would not give any monies to Yuri Krivonischenko (GEORGIY) while in Ivdell, while this incident happen:
Yuri Krivonischenko was not an UPI Student....if you scroll below..I copied and past this section...I was looking for a section regarding "Candy Wrappers" when I can across this..it does mention "candy" ..but it also mention a subject of why Lyuda did not give Krivonischenko monies.

( Dyatlov Group Diary): And then Yuri Krivo started a song, the cops grabbed him and took him away.
At the attention of citizen Krivonischenko, sergeant explained that the rules of §3 prohibited all activity that would disturb the peace of passengers. It is perhaps the only train station where the songs are forbidden, so we stayed without singing.

(Zinaida Kolmogorova Diary): we have already been spotted 2 times by the police. Once Yuri Kriv was taken to the police station. He wanted to raise money for candy. It was funny.

(Lyuda Dubinina Diary) :Yurka K. was taken by the police charging him with deception. Our hero decided to walk around the station handing a cap for change after singing a song. Yuri had to be rescued.

(Case Files 293-294)
For expenses during the trek and the expedition itself, each participant had to pay 350 rubles. The money were collected by Kolevatov or Dubinina. Or, more precisely, the money were collected by Dubinina. The trade union committee gave us money for 7 people with a total amount of 1100 rubles. Since Zolotaryov, Slobodin, and Thibault and Krivonischenko were not students of UPI. The trade union could not allocate money and they had to donate 350 rubles. Whether they brought the money, I do not know.

Images from the Case Files in Dyatlov Pass.com...Rubles don't add up 1100...sending images of what I did find??????

Thank You
Kathleen Dee Smith

« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 04:20:03 PM by KathleenDSmith1 »

October 15, 2023, 11:13:48 AM
Reply #1

Axelrod

The trade union committee gave us money for 7 people with a total amount of 1100 rubles. Since Zolotaryov, Slobodin, and Thibault and Krivonischenko were not students of UPI.
I don't understand this sum!
1100/7=157.15

October 15, 2023, 03:49:54 PM
Reply #2

KathleenDSmith1

Everyone/Alexrod:

I posted more images of what went on with the Trade Union committee regarding:Bienko - the 11th member of the Dyatlov group...Please view all

Thanks
Kathleen Dee Smith

October 16, 2023, 07:03:47 AM
Reply #3

Axelrod

Some money were already spent for tickets and food!

October 16, 2023, 05:48:42 PM
Reply #4

KathleenDSmith1

Everyone/Alexrod:

What I'm trying to gather information regarding, is monies is only 7 hikers were given financially Trade Union Committee and specifically names of which individuals, what I'm talking about is :

Bienko had on March 26th 1959 requested and receipt 350 rubles,  "Why ask for this, if Bienko didn't go on fatally hike" scanned 61, if you read correctly...

If Bienko was not permitted to go, why was Bienko permitted to join the search party and then take/stealing evidence from a crime scene:
film found in Yuri Krivonischenko's camera

Bienko's name keeps popping up in documents and diaries. He is a person of interest to the case on three points:

Zolotaryov took his place on the fateful trek.
Bienko developed Krivonischenko's film in his own bathroom.
Bienko was Lev Ivanov's confidant, and recollects investigator's dramatic change after his visit to the pass in May.

Thanks
Kathleen Dee Smith