April 28, 2024, 04:04:01 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Mysticism in the tragedy "Dyatlov Pass".  (Read 6339 times)

February 10, 2023, 08:05:38 AM
Read 6339 times

anna_pycckux

Mysticism in the tragedy "Dyatlov Pass".

1. The observer effect. Recently, physicists have discovered the observer effect: particles acquire physical properties only if they are observed and controlled. What you cannot see is an illusion, a wave chaos. I myself have witnessed many times how a long-forgotten thing could disappear or change its intended place.
Things and situations become unpredictable if they are not kept under control, checked and monitored. Any object, animal or even a person left unattended can end up in the zone of wave chaos and be subjected to unpredictable actions and influences, or even disappear without a trace.
Dyatlov's group, being in a remote, little-visited place, far from human habitation, could get into the wave zone of chaos, where earthly physical laws are inapplicable. No amount of sports training could help to overcome the boundary of a black quantum hole. It is not for nothing that it is customary for churchmen to illuminate these remote, deserted places. (с)
When copying the material, please refer to the author, Anna Russian.

February 10, 2023, 08:14:43 AM
Reply #1

tenne

As very strange as this sounds, and I do not subscribe to it myself, this idea has been used to help solve the missing 411 disappearances in the world.

Missing411 is the title given to very strange missing people incidents where there seems to be no explanation for where they disappeared to or how they got to a place they were found deceased in after disappearing strangely.

https://permission2speakfreely.com/2022/10/05/missing-411-a-pebble-in-my-hiking-boot/

The following users thanked this post: anna_pycckux, marieuk

February 10, 2023, 08:15:14 AM
Reply #2

tenne

ugh, not solve, used to try to understand what happened.

February 10, 2023, 08:26:53 AM
Reply #3

tenne

February 10, 2023, 08:32:14 AM
Reply #4

anna_pycckux

As very strange as this sounds, and I do not subscribe to it myself, this idea has been used to help solve the missing 411 disappearances in the world.
It's not bad that the theory of "wave chaos" is accepted in the world and is taken into account when people disappear. Did I understand correctly that according to the missing 411 theory, it was not possible to find the missing?? That is, it is not available to humanity to get beyond the quantum frontier.

February 10, 2023, 08:38:58 AM
Reply #5

tenne

some are not found and some are found in places they couldn't have gotten to or they have been found in places that have been previously searched extensively. One case off the top of my head is an army person who went missing and was found the next year in a training field and his commanding officer said that field had been searched by at least 2,000 people. Another woman went missing and was found by fishermen repelling down the cliff to their fishing spot and her injuries didn't indicate a fall. A man went missing during a marathon that is basically in plain view of a town and has never been found. A scout leader on a hike walked over a small hill, leading her troop, and has never been seen again.

The following users thanked this post: ilahiyol

February 10, 2023, 08:54:10 AM
Reply #6

anna_pycckux

some are not found and some are found in places they couldn't have gotten to or they have been found in places that have been previously searched extensively. .....
Most of the stories you have given (if these stories are true) are the disappearance of people in places that are not abandoned and deaf. If people disappear in front of almost everyone, then in a remote, mountainous area this can be considered an acceptable phenomenon if the theory of wave chaos is officially recognized. But at the same time, the action of dark forces should be recognized. Demons. Therefore, all these strange cases are not subject to human analysis.

February 10, 2023, 09:30:55 AM
Reply #7

tenne

even the slightest bit of research would prove these disappearances to be true.

February 10, 2023, 04:55:43 PM
Reply #8

GlennM

Schrodinger's cat, Ural style.
We don't have to say everything that comes into our head.

The following users thanked this post: Почемучка

February 10, 2023, 06:26:41 PM
Reply #9

Ziljoe

The following users thanked this post: GlennM, Почемучка

February 11, 2023, 10:37:52 AM
Reply #10

tenne

What a load of "@#£&@. "

did you read the link or are you just stating its bull without any research into it?

The following users thanked this post: Ehtnisba

February 11, 2023, 11:49:49 AM
Reply #11

anna_pycckux

2. I add about mysticism in the topic of Dyatlov Pass.
At the end of 1959, UPI held a scandalous conference criticizing the authorities. And after that, the Central Committee of the CPSU sent a letter to all party organizations in the country. The letter was titled: "On the suppression of the right of anti-Soviet elements to crawl out of the dark," the letter mentioned the UPI scandal. (there is an archive document, a copy of this letter).
Even science fiction writers wouldn't be able to express it that way. Science fiction writer Andrey Tyunyaev learned from an archive employee that the secretaries of the Central Committee of the CPSU (starting with Khrushchev) were androids.  To be continued.
The video is called: Cyborgs vs components . There is a story with Andrey Tyunyaev, where he tells that the secretaries of the Central Committee were androids-cyborgs .

February 11, 2023, 02:08:55 PM
Reply #12

Ziljoe

What a load of "@#£&@. "

did you read the link or are you just stating its bull without any research into it?

Which link.

February 11, 2023, 02:31:52 PM
Reply #13

eurocentric

If things only exist if they can be observed and controlled what happens if all living organisms capable of sight are rendered blind? When the universe was formed, and much later our own solar system, life did not exist, there was nothing around to perceive things with the senses of artificially manipulate anything, and the 'scientific' suggestion that nothing existed then sounds more like 7-day creationism.

But putting that to one side, I'm intrigued as to how this fits in with your theory about suspected defection from central Russia, Anna. Did the KGB suspect Kolevatov of knowing how to 'disappear' from any location, and not wanting the Americans to get hold of this discovery they murdered the hikers and took his diary containing all his computations.
My DPI approach - logic, probability and reason.

February 11, 2023, 02:58:33 PM
Reply #14

tenne

What a load of "@#£&@. "

Which link.

I guess you are talking about her theory then and not my link (in this thread) to very mysterious and documented cases of people just disappearing and/or being found in places they couldn't have gotten to or previously searched without them being there at that time.

February 11, 2023, 06:42:03 PM
Reply #15

Ziljoe

What a load of "@#£&@. "

Which link.

I guess you are talking about her theory then and not my link (in this thread) to very mysterious and documented cases of people just disappearing and/or being found in places they couldn't have gotten to or previously searched without them being there at that time.

What's your understanding or interpretation to your link? And who's her?

What's your point regarding your link and the connection to the DP9?

February 11, 2023, 07:26:19 PM
Reply #16

GlennM

"All who wander are not lost"...Tolkein
We don't have to say everything that comes into our head.

The following users thanked this post: Почемучка

February 12, 2023, 12:14:38 AM
Reply #17

anna_pycckux

"All who wander are not lost"...Tolkein
"Кто ищет - вынужден блуждать" Гёте
Есть многое на свете, друг Горацио, что и не снилось нашим мудрецам" Шекспир

"He who seeks is forced to wander" by Goethe
"There are many things in the world, friend Horatio, that our sages did not even imagine." Shakespeare

February 12, 2023, 09:09:37 AM
Reply #18

tenne

What a load of "@#£&@. "

Which link.

What's your understanding or interpretation to your link? And who's her?

What's your point regarding your link and the connection to the DP9?

my bad I guess, I obviously foolishly thought that people actually read a thread before commenting. But since this is an outlandish expectation on this forum: Anna posted her mystic theory, I posted that a group of people who also follow strange disappearances and deaths subscribe to that same theory so if she wanted to look more into them. Then I posted a link showing to a website that shows the strange deaths and disappearances in the outdoors.

February 12, 2023, 09:18:23 AM
Reply #19

tenne

for her to do some research about her idea on what happened to the dp9. outlandish behaviour on my part obviously, trying to help someone find resources to further their reseach

February 12, 2023, 11:55:31 AM
Reply #20

anna_pycckux

for her to do some research about her idea on what happened to the dp9. outlandish behaviour on my part obviously, trying to help someone find resources to further their reseach
My main version - "The State order for liquidation" has a lot of indirect evidence. The version of wave chaos is a side one. There is no evidence, only examples of strange cases with people, it is unclear why they disappeared, it is unclear by whom they were injured.

The following users thanked this post: tenne

February 15, 2023, 07:20:05 AM
Reply #21

anna_pycckux

Не совсем к теме Перевала Дятлова, но к мистике нашего непостижимого мира.
УСКОРЕНИЕ ВРЕМЕНИ ПРИМЕРНО НА ЧЕТВЕРТЬ по сравнению с 1960 годом.
Представлен фильм 1960 года "Дом с мезонином" (по Чехову) и отсчет секунд.

Not exactly to the topic of the Dyatlov Pass, but to the mysticism of our incomprehensible world.
THE ACCELERATION OF TIME BY ABOUT A QUARTER compared to 1960.
The 1960 film "The House with a Mezzanine" (according to Chekhov) and the seconds count are presented

February 15, 2023, 12:48:54 PM
Reply #22

MDGross

Anna Russia, I'm not sure what you're trying to say with your physics gibberish. But many people, including more than a few physicists, believe that an infinite number of universes exist or that parallel universes exist. Should "wormholes" exist among universes, a person could perhaps travel from one universe to another. Whether multi universes exist or not, has nothing to do with the deaths of the Dyatlov 9. According to your previous post, they were murdered by the state.

The following users thanked this post: RMK, Почемучка