Theories Discussion > Murdered

Murdered by KGB

<< < (2/2)

sarapuk:
The injuries to those people could have been caused by anything and there is no similarity with the serious injuries on some of the Dyatlov Bodies.

Loose}{Cannon:
Yup...  The injuries need to be EXACTLY the same.... Good point.

BottledBrunette:
  OMG, Loose Cannon, I was drinking water when I read your comment and almost choked on it.  Still got tears in my eyes from choking.  You're a riot!!

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on August 20, 2019, 04:31:52 PM ---Yup...  The injuries need to be EXACTLY the same.... Good point.

--- End quote ---

Well Jim Islander said this ; ''The  methods of torture used on these men are identical to the wounds on the Dyatlov Group''
Well Iam sure that there are many who will completely disagree with that statement

Per Inge Oestmoen:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on August 21, 2019, 12:57:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on August 20, 2019, 04:31:52 PM ---Yup...  The injuries need to be EXACTLY the same.... Good point.

--- End quote ---

Well Jim Islander said this ; ''The  methods of torture used on these men are identical to the wounds on the Dyatlov Group''
Well Iam sure that there are many who will completely disagree with that statement

--- End quote ---

Of course it is impossible to ascertain the precise identity of the attackers from the injuries sustained by the victims.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version