Theories Discussion > The stove

Carbon monoxide posoning

<< < (6/7) > >>

Dona:
Yeah but it doesnt always come across well on the internet :)

Poor Loose Cannon is still pissed off.. But then,  he isnt called Loose Cannon for nuthin' :)

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Ziljoe on April 14, 2021, 05:21:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dona on April 14, 2021, 04:37:05 PM ---Let it go..

But there is a reason there are no new posters here..

--- End quote ---

I'm with Dona on this. I like Dona's questions. She / he, raises many awkward points, some may have been answered in the past but Dona is exploring this forum in a new way that personally I like. Took me a while to adapt but it is refreshing.

I'm on the Wolverine concept come avalanche or the winds. Next would be WABs infra sound but not seen any evidence for that. ...

Murder or KGB next but I can't see that due to the remote area.

Yeti, big foot, aliens .....nope

--- End quote ---

Yes Dona brings something different to this Forum. Not everyone agrees that what he or she brings is any good though.

Dona:
Its good.. maybe some just dont  like or agree.. People are oddly sensitive regarding their  personal theories..

They were lying down when they were injured. Evidence doesnt lie.. and the bodies tell their own stories..

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on April 15, 2021, 12:28:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ziljoe on April 14, 2021, 05:21:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dona on April 14, 2021, 04:37:05 PM ---Let it go..

But there is a reason there are no new posters here..

--- End quote ---

I'm with Dona on this. I like Dona's questions. She / he, raises many awkward points, some may have been answered in the past but Dona is exploring this forum in a new way that personally I like. Took me a while to adapt but it is refreshing.

I'm on the Wolverine concept come avalanche or the winds. Next would be WABs infra sound but not seen any evidence for that. ...

Murder or KGB next but I can't see that due to the remote area.

Yeti, big foot, aliens .....nope

--- End quote ---

Yes Dona brings something different to this Forum. Not everyone agrees that what he or she brings is any good though.

--- End quote ---

Yeh, but I would guess that it could be said about all of us. We haven't found an explanation and many have been on this forum for years.

Dona:
Typically, when someone disagrees with you here, you get statements like...

Yeah, but what about ______________?
Or..
That cant be because ________________!

Yet he decides to do a "drive by" assault with a snide remark..then heads for the hills

Who does that?? And why..

Is my opinion any worse than anyone elses?  I mean, I have heard so doosies here.. Right?

Well people are who they are..Some better than others.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version