Genesis > Introductions

I say goodbye

<< < (2/6) > >>

DH106:
Best wishes WAB - and thank you for all your efforts.

varuna:
sorry to hear that.
I did not post so much now. Mostly because I have nothing to say here really !
WIthout this pleague , I was supposed to ride across Russia towards Kazakstan this spring . Hope it will be possible anotther, if the shape and strength will be still here.
Because I appreciate russian culture people and country .
Как вас зовут, сэр?
Vania

Loose}{Cannon:
WAB.... you are the man, the myth, a legend.  We are all here for you and have thoroughly enjoy your posts.   

ARCDOC:
WAB - you know - your knowledge is very annoying for me and for many fumbling in the dark. You leave very little to explore, since there is simply not a single stone unturned by you. Even if you’ll stop writing, we’ll still be extremely busy going through all that you have already shared of that knowledge. Thank you so much for all details, grand perspectives and sober thoughts already transferred. Not the least, all that you have done on site in the Dyatlov pass. WAB - your knowledge will keep things moving for decades to come. Thank you for all the inspiration! See’ya / Richard...

hoosiergose:
WAB - Sir- undeniably you have many friends on this Forum- your scientific insight regarding this mysterious & baffling case have been very compelling. (Pun intended) please take care
Tovarich - translation-(friend)
Hoosiergose

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version