Theories Discussion > UFO

Extraterestrial involvement

(1/10) > >>

sarapuk:
Does any one have any new thoughts on the possibility of EXTRATERRESTRIAL involvement. Note ; Witnesses seeing UFOs in the area and the nature of the injuries to some members of the Dyatlov group.  Note ; In the USA in particular there is an history of sightings of very large non human creatures said to resemble apes. There have also been reports of such creatures being responsible for killing people in some of the more remote parts such as Alaska. Note ; Some of the injuries to some members of the Dyatlov group were similar to injuries found on animals in various parts of the World, commonly known as ANIMAL MUTILATIONS.

Blkdahlia:
Taking into consideration all things because the invesitgation was poorly conducted, I’ll entertain this to see where it goes.
I know there are many believers out there and I’m surprised to see so few posts on the topic of UFO or aliens.
The lights in the sky seen by a group of other campers were not unusual for the area according to locals.
This would in no way cause Dyatlov group to cut their only means of shelter just to go see the lights when they can walk out the front of the tent.
The aurora boreails is the best example I can think of.

sarapuk:
Iam surprised that more people are not seeming to go down the extraterrestrial road. Or considering the legends of the Yeti like creatures etc. There doesnt really seem to have been much in the way of an investigation. Cover up springs to mind. But it was bad weather at the time of the initial search, not that that should have hampered the search because the Soviet Authorities would have thought nothing of those kind of temperatures etc. All adds to the mystery.

CalzagheChick:
Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the simpler one is usually better. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation.

This would explain why people are more busy discussing with each other in the theories section the possibilities that are more likely than not. In other words, they aren't simply contributing simplistic thoughts with no support with single sentences like, "More infeasability...." under the theories with the most support such as dead drop, military involvement, chemical attack, Mansi murder, etc rather than entertaining the two theories that require more imagination than reason and logic: extraterrestrial UFO's and Yeti's.

Loose}{Cannon:
 shock1

clap1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version