Theories Discussion > Wolverine

Wolverine

<< < (23/23)

eurocentric:
I'm not intending to be facetious when I ask the following, but if wolverine gunk was so bad why didn't the Soviets either train up a regiment of commando wolverines or synthesize its powerful stink as a weapon. They trained tank dogs, although that ended in disaster, and around the world various fauna have been used by the military such as the US navy and dolphins.

Imagine the potential for a pack of wolverines sneaking into a NATO base or missile silo control area and they do their worst. All the men strip down to their underwear, even removing their boots, and drop their weapons and run away, as everything has been tainted by these omnidirectional stink pistols.

I'm sure the smell is terrible, but the way wolverines are presented in this theory makes them sound more potent than Novichok. You wouldn't want to retrieve tools needed for survival elsewhere from a tent if Novichok was inside, but is the same true of this animal's anal glands when you are, from that moment on, going to remain outdoors in the fresh air? No wood axe, no saw?

This bit is facetious, sorry, but I'm reminded of Pepe Le Pew, the Looney Tunes skunk, and his persistent chasing of Mrs Pussycat who cannot bear his malodour.

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: eurocentric on February 12, 2023, 08:41:16 AM ---I'm not intending to be facetious when I ask the following, but if wolverine gunk was so bad why didn't the Soviets either train up a regiment of commando wolverines or synthesize its powerful stink as a weapon. They trained tank dogs, although that ended in disaster, and around the world various fauna have been used by the military such as the US navy and dolphins.

Imagine the potential for a pack of wolverines sneaking into a NATO base or missile silo control area and they do their worst. All the men strip down to their underwear, even removing their boots, and drop their weapons and run away, as everything has been tainted by these omnidirectional stink pistols.

I'm sure the smell is terrible, but the way wolverines are presented in this theory makes them sound more potent than Novichok. You wouldn't want to retrieve tools needed for survival elsewhere from a tent if Novichok was inside, but is the same true of this animal's anal glands when you are, from that moment on, going to remain outdoors in the fresh air? No wood axe, no saw?

This bit is facetious, sorry, but I'm reminded of Pepe Le Pew, the Looney Tunes skunk, and his persistent chasing of Mrs Pussycat who cannot bear his malodour.

--- End quote ---

I have the same picture in my head of Pepe le Pew ha ha lol4

I think the smell has that effect , at least on some people, similar to tear gas. Skunk spray and tear gas are both lachrymators — chemical substances designed to irritate the eyes and nose, causing redness, mucus production, and tears.

The link is to some kind of chemical made by Israeli forces . Used for crowd control. Military and police have used some sort of tear gas for years .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skunk_(weapon)

I don't think they would bother to train Wolverine's to do this because the concept is very different to what happened in the DP9 and , as we know, it has not been accepted of being possabile.

Igor b's thread is worth a closer look , not because of the Wolverine but his other observations regarding injuries and sequence of events, raised foot prints and observations on the photos. There is a wealth of information that might give someone a eureka moment regarding other theories.

Whatever theory we come up with, it should be looked at from the perspective of the hiker's. It's about what they saw or experienced that made them leave the tent?.

eurocentric:
Once Monsieur Le Pew is in the mind when considering this theory then, like his smell, he will never leave.

Ziljoe:
 I appreciate that :o)

tenne:

--- Quote from: eurocentric on February 12, 2023, 08:41:16 AM ---I'm not intending to be facetious when I ask the following, but if wolverine gunk was so bad why didn't the Soviets either train up a regiment of commando wolverines or synthesize its powerful stink as a weapon. They trained tank dogs, although that ended in disaster, and around the world various fauna have been used by the military such as the US navy and dolphins.

--- End quote ---

I have looked and looked, and that doesn't mean it isn't there, but I can't find a single scientific, biological etc paper or person saying that wolverines spray as a defense. not one. they spray over their food so no other animal eats it (which would also mean they would have eaten the food in the tent had it sprayed) and they mark their territory with special glands. nothing about spraying anywhere

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version