Theories Discussion > Wolverine

Wolverine

<< < (7/23) > >>

Charles:
nothing here

Ziljoe:

--- Quote from: Charles on June 21, 2022, 10:06:33 AM ---Hello Ziljoe,

--- Quote from: Ziljoe on June 19, 2022, 12:35:55 AM --- 2:Wolverine finds its way into to the tent. Not to attack the group but just following it's nose and the smell of food.( Igor supplies examples and statements of other campers experiencing the Wolverine entering their tent.)
--- End quote ---

Yes but the hikers were not sleeping. The two with shoes on were already outside (Does somebody know a Russian who does not take his shoes off when at home ?) and close to the entry. Slobodin was pulling his shoes on, sitting just close to the entry. And very probably, the others were all awake inside the tent.

The Wolverine didn't enter the tent at night when they were all sleeping, no surprise and no panic reaction for either party.

It was at daylight, either at dawn (my favor goes to dawn) or at dusk... then what surprise ? What panic ? And in open and flat terrain, not in a deep forest.

--- End quote ---
Ha ha  Charles , my cunning and wise friend.

I agree on a couple of things. That it was dawn or dusk. The food in the tent and two of them better dressed  than the others   does indicate they weren't asleep. .

It could of been the start of morning duties and the stove could of been used through the night and packed up for the next stage of the journey.

As for the Wolverine , it could of got into the tent in a number of ways. Once in the tent, especially if they had the curtain , the beast might not have been able to make a quick exit and there the potential to spray.

Just a thought but I like your thinking Charles. Your points are always valid. I'm reading your other post at the moment which is an interesting observation.

Charles:
nothing here

Игорь Б.:
Происшествие случилось 1 февраля днём, с 13 до 15 часов. Доказано обледенением следов-столбиков. Вечером похолодало и обледенение следов стало невозможным. А не обледеневшие следы-столбики долго не сохраняются (1-2 дня).
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=68954

В момент происшествия никого снаружи не было. Вход в палатку был застёгнут. Это доказано тем,  что из входа наружу была вытащена часть полога. Если бы вход не был застёгнут полог задуло бы внутрь палатки.
http://1723.ru/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=5133&view=findpost&p=56923

Этот полог дважды сыграл роковую роль в происшествии. Сначала он не позволил росомахе вовремя увидеть людей в палатке, а потом помешал ей быстро найти выход из неё.

Charles:
nothing here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version