Theories Discussion > Murdered

The "Mystery Man" photo

<< < (5/5)

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: NightLurker on February 06, 2022, 06:19:27 PM ---All "Squatches" have longer arms. To the knee area. It's not shown here but they also have a 73 degree "shin lift". When walking, the leg actually bends at a 73 degree angle. Humans don't walk that way normally.

--- End quote ---

But the figure alleged to be a big foot is walking in snow. If you walk in snow you tend to pull your leg up more, hence higher degree.

Ehtnisba:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on January 09, 2022, 04:51:51 PM ---The arms do long long and thin in relation to the rest of the body, irrespective of if its an out of focus photo or not.

--- End quote ---

Low speed on cammera shutter and moving object makes thing thinner. It is to hard to upload pics here to show you what I have managed to create (pretty much this infamous pic dublicates). I do love making such "creatures" with my manually adjuested camera and can see the "beast" look of the walking person here but it is all this "a look". Cameras do a lot more magical stuff involunterily too.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Ehtnisba on November 05, 2022, 02:57:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on January 09, 2022, 04:51:51 PM ---The arms do long long and thin in relation to the rest of the body, irrespective of if its an out of focus photo or not.

--- End quote ---

Low speed on cammera shutter and moving object makes thing thinner. It is to hard to upload pics here to show you what I have managed to create (pretty much this infamous pic dublicates). I do love making such "creatures" with my manually adjuested camera and can see the "beast" look of the walking person here but it is all this "a look". Cameras do a lot more magical stuff involunterily too.

--- End quote ---

The Russian cameras were fairly standard nothing elaborate. No computers in those days to play around with the photos.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version