Theories Discussion > Murdered

The Eleventh line

(1/8) > >>

Charles:
Charles replaced the contents of his posts with "nothing here" and deleted his account in the forum. I am trying to clean his mess.
You can read an archived copy of his post from August 15, 2022 when it was still called "The murder of Serguey Kolevatov in Tavda and its collateral damages".
Shortly before leaving the forum Charles sent me the following summary of his theory:
"At the origin of my theory there is the organization of profit in the camps (after Frenkel), NKVD executives embezzling these profits, the involvement of Sergey Kolevatov as a financial director, and so on. Some historians say that the embezzlement sucked all the money possible, sinking the profitability of the whole Gulag to zero. Now, I am asking myself how much money the embezzlement could represent and what happened to all that money the NKVD could not spend... The possible answers could explain Ivanov's brutal statement of 1990 and the failure of new investigation in 2019. What happened in 1959 can't be said 70 years after, it survives the human actors... It is worst than the crimes of 1937-1938 and last longer than a human life. The same as "blood diamonds" but in a scale beyond imagination."

Charles tag line was then "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
Reality check:  "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you delete your posts!"

Jean Daniel Reuss:

While I do not agree with all the points made above, in the main post

Charles  :  The murder of Serguey Kolevatov in Tavda and its collateral damages   --->  June 27, 2022, 02:34:31 PM

nor with the additional details in Reply #1(June 28), Reply #2(July 01), Reply #3(August 22),

the designation of Ivan Stepanovich PRODANOV (a regional notable who belonged to the NKVD) as the main possible culprit of the massacre of the 9 kikers, may fit with my TOK theory, which is directly derived from Aleks Kandr :

http://mystery12home.ru/t-ub-gr-dyatlova

However, I read (https://dyatlovpass.com/whois): PRODANOV died in 1964, was buried in Ivdel. Wife - Mariya Ermolaevna Prodanova. The Prodanovs had 8 children. As of 2015 - two daughters are alive:   Alevtina Ivanovna Laskina (lives in Ivdel) and Olga Ivanovna Melakhina (Ostrogozhsk, Voronezh region).

If I were to name Ivan Stepanovich PRODANOV as a possible commander (or perhaps even as the number 1 suspect) of the sending of 3 experienced contract killers on the slope of Kholat Syakhl, with the mission to crush the 9 hikers (remaining after the return of Yuri Yudin) with the additional imperative of leaving no survivors, then I would be going out of the framework of the History of the USSR, to enter into slander aimed more or less directly at living persons.

It is necessary to expose this problem to the persons in charge of this website:

Teddy : Administrator
Loose}{Cannon : Global Moderator
sarapuk : Case-Files Achievement Recipient

and await their instructions.

Jean Daniel Reuss:

--- Quote from: Charles on September 13, 2022, 05:09:59 AM ---                    Reply #5   
The comment "Jean Daniel Reuss" made above is inappropriate: there is no impossibility whatsoever to discuss the involvement of Ivan Prodanov in the tragedy on this forum.
His attempt to silence the present theory using unscrupulous means could be imputed to envy but it has no ground. The discussion is open and "Jean Daniel Reus"s can't do anything about it.

--- End quote ---

I did not understand this Reply #5 of Charles at all. My Reply #4 is not an " attempt to silence the present theory" but rather a question of politeness (courtesy) towards Alevtina Ivanovna Laskina and Olga Ivanovna Melakhina.

My Reply #4 is certainly not perfect, but I find it clear enough to be understood by all.

So I am recopying it here in its entirety while inviting Charles to read it again calmly.

The designation of Ivan Stepanovich PRODANOV (a regional notable who belonged to the NKVD) as the main possible culprit of the massacre of the 9 kikers, may fit with my TOK theory, which is directly derived from Aleks Kandr :

http://mystery12home.ru/t-ub-gr-dyatlova

However, I read (https://dyatlovpass.com/whois): PRODANOV died in 1964, was buried in Ivdel. Wife - Mariya Ermolaevna Prodanova. The Prodanovs had 8 children. As of 2015 - two daughters are alive:   Alevtina Ivanovna Laskina (lives in Ivdel) and Olga Ivanovna Melakhina (Ostrogozhsk, Voronezh region).

If I were to name Ivan Stepanovich PRODANOV as a possible commander (or perhaps even as the number 1 suspect) of the sending of 3 experienced contract killers on the slope of Kholat Syakhl, with the mission to crush the 9 hikers (remaining after the return of Yuri Yudin) with the additional imperative of leaving no survivors, then I would be going out of the framework of the History of the USSR, to enter into slander aimed more or less directly at living persons.

It is necessary to expose this problem to the wise persons in charge of this website, mainly:

Teddy : Administrator
Loose}{Cannon : Global Moderator
sarapuk : Case-Files Achievement Recipient

and await their instructions.

Jean Daniel Reuss:

--- Quote from: Charles on September 14, 2022, 02:14:36 AM ---                    Reply #7   
I wrote to Reuss a kind personal message..................

--- End quote ---
Ah! .....personal message.............

1) - First of all, I only became aware of your 2 messages of August 23 and 27 in  "My messages" , today, September 14, because I have the bad habit of looking first at :
"View the most recent posts on the forum."

2) - On "My messages" I read the subject you have chosen:
Vos deux messages incriminant ma contribution
Your two messages incriminating my contribution

I am not incriminating your contribution. On the contrary I find it good and I incorporate it partially in my TOK theory, just as I used the ideas of Tumanov, Per Inge Oestmoen and Kandr (and others).

3) - I am beginning to glimpse what irritates you.

In Reply #1(biography) Reply #4, Reply #6. I therefore delete (or will delete) the final sentence:

It is necessary to expose this problem to the persons in charge of this website:

To replace it with the following paragraph:

••• Personally, I, Jean Daniel Reuss, (promoter for the moment, of the so-called TOK theory) will not send any more posts implying the probable or even possible guilt of Ivan Stepanovich PRODANOV (1906-1964) for the murder of the 9 hikers, before having received a favourable opinion from one of the founders of the forum (Teddy, Loose}{Cannon, sarapuk....)

Indeed, to write on the Internet serious accusations against Ivan Stepanovich PRODANOV, seems to me, but perhaps wrongly, a delicate subject because 2 of his daughters are still alive (Alevtina Ivanovna Laskina (lives in Ivdel) and Olga Ivanovna Melakhina (Ostrogozhsk, Voronezh region).

Of course, it goes without saying that all other members of the forum and especially Charles, are free to act and write as they wish.

4) - I can wait a long time before coming back to Prodanov or other NKVD veterans, since I am currently engaged in combating Per Inge Oestmoen's, in my opinion, false idea that :

The KGB was indeed given the order to kill the nine students... it was because the students witnessed something they were not supposed to know about. Granted that this was the situation, what the students observed was of such a nature that it would be a threat to state security and possibly international relations if one of the students might later tell anyone what they had observed. Thus, the very observation by the students was the dangerous factor.The students had observed what they should not have observed..........

In my opinion, on the contrary, there was nothing important to observe between 23 January and 2 February 1959.

neni_cesty_zpet:
Seen what that would justify mass murder?
Do you have some kind of soviet 'Wunderwaffen' on your mind?

Doing such mess on crime scene, risking outside witnesses like Mansi people etc. ?

This sounds really crazy to me, hard to buy your theory for me  nea1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version