March 28, 2024, 02:27:08 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: The nine  (Read 2417 times)

July 28, 2022, 05:45:38 PM
Read 2417 times

GlennM

The following users thanked this post: sarapuk

July 29, 2022, 04:54:10 PM
Reply #1

WarpedWing

Wow! Very cool, very uncanny. Thanks for sharing.

July 31, 2022, 08:14:38 PM
Reply #2

Manti

This was created by Eurocentric who is / used to be a member of this forum

The following users thanked this post: GlennM, Ziljoe

August 01, 2022, 03:57:25 PM
Reply #3

Jean Daniel Reuss

This was created by eurocentric who is / used to be a member of this forum

More precisely there are 2 different categories of texts sent to this forum 1°) member (Administrator, Global moderatopr, DPI Guru...Beginner) and 2°) Guest

1) The "members"  are accessible in the member list and it is easy to read all the posts sent by such or such member which may allow to better understand his position (or his perplexity).

Members ---> View the memberlist ---> Username or Posts ---> Show Posts (and optionally Show Stats).

On August 1, 2022, I just checked that there are  219  members who have sent more than 1 post (So a number of posts between 2 and 2449 included).

2) The "Gests" do not appear in the list of members and it is therefore more difficult to quickly find what they have posted on the forum.

I counted 12  Guests.

Guest = SteveCalley - tenne - tekumze - Glacon - Veed - mja Mahé - Ian Jones - DAXXY - trekker - CR3012 - ThorstenW - eurocentric ......(there may be others that I have not noticed).
Jean Daniel Reuss

Rational guidance =

• There is nothing supernatural and mysterious about the injuries suffered by the Dyatlov group. They are all consistent with an attack by a group of professional killers who wanted to take the lives of the nine  [Per Inge Oestmoen].

• Now let us search for answers to: WHO ? WHY ? HOW ?

• The scenario must be consistent with the historical, political and psychological  contexts.

• The solution takes in consideration all known findings.

August 01, 2022, 04:34:55 PM
Reply #4

Ziljoe

This was created by eurocentric who is / used to be a member of this forum

More precisely there are 2 different categories of texts sent to this forum 1°) member (Administrator, Global moderatopr, DPI Guru...Beginner) and 2°) Guest

1) The "members"  are accessible in the member list and it is easy to read all the posts sent by such or such member which may allow to better understand his position (or his perplexity).

Members ---> View the memberlist ---> Username or Posts ---> Show Posts (and optionally Show Stats).

On August 1, 2022, I just checked that there are  219  members who have sent more than 1 post (So a number of posts between 2 and 2449 included).

2) The "Gests" do not appear in the list of members and it is therefore more difficult to quickly find what they have posted on the forum.

I counted 12  Guests.

Guest = SteveCalley - tenne - tekumze - Glacon - Veed - mja Mahé - Ian Jones - DAXXY - trekker - CR3012 - ThorstenW - eurocentric ......(there may be others that I have not noticed).

I think Manti was trying to give recognition to Eurocentric for making/ doing the work. I believe teddy put it on the dyatolv website and it is quite thought  provoking.

I would also add that maybe  we are all perplexed.