Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Phony photo

<< < (2/2)

WAB:

--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on March 22, 2018, 04:41:01 PM ---I seem to recall seeing a few of these prior to the movie, and believe they may have used actual frozen body photos from other incidences.

--- End quote ---

It there were only models and dummies or mannequin.

WAB:

--- Quote from: BottledBrunette on March 23, 2018, 03:08:04 PM ---I don't understand why these pictures keep popping up for the Dyatlov case.  It's clearly not them, and the bodies aren't even laying like the original bodies were found.  Just sort of makes me mad when I see them as part of the case history.

--- End quote ---

Yes, you are absolutely right. If we accept only the checked up facts and assumptions, we learn faster that was incident Dyatlov team in 1959.

CalzagheChick:
I personally truly loved the movie "Devil's Pass." I think the ending was somehow lost on too many viewers so it's hated across the community. However, at face value, it was a great fiction thriller that was based albeit loosely upon something that did happen.

As for the photos, frame 2 is probably the most problematic for me as far as showing up alongside the actual evidence. In passing, as in without real study, I'd probably never be able to tell that it didn't belong. I think it looks very passable for Igor Dyatlov.

I assume frame 5 is supposed to represent Zolotaryov because it's a mustachioed older man? It's such a poor stand-in. Dude was older than my grandpa and that sort of throws me to think of him in those terms.

I kind of wonder why the film didn't just use the actual evidence? It's a matter of public record no? Are there rights attached to the original photos use?

Marchesk:

--- Quote from: Teddy on March 22, 2018, 03:12:22 AM ---Can somebody tell me the origin of this photo?
--- End quote ---

Reminds me of John Carpenter's movie The Thing. Generation Why Podcast on Dyatlov Pass mentioned that movie in joking as a reason for fleeing the tent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version