Theories Discussion > KGB / Radiation / Military involvement

Low Yield Nuclear Test - Tragic Accident version 2

<< < (26/29) > >>

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Star man on May 29, 2019, 12:34:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on May 28, 2019, 05:17:24 PM ---Wouldn't an explosion of that magnitude leave a large footprint on the ground even if detonated at some altitude?   Look at the Tunguska incident.

--- End quote ---

I think it would depend on whether there were any trees within 600 metres of the explosion on the south west side of the mountain.  If there were no trees then it would just melt a bit is snow and blow it around.  After 3 weeks you wouldn't notice anything obvious as snow could over up the evidence.

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

Surely any explosion of that type would have severely damaged the Tent   !  ?

Star man:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on May 30, 2019, 12:19:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Loose}{Cannon on May 28, 2019, 05:17:24 PM ---Wouldn't an explosion of that magnitude leave a large footprint on the ground even if detonated at some altitude?   Look at the Tunguska incident.

--- End quote ---

I think it would depend on whether there were any trees within 600 metres of the explosion on the south west side of the mountain.  If there were no trees then it would just melt a bit is snow and blow it around.  After 3 weeks you wouldn't notice anything obvious as snow could over up the evidence.

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

The tent like the tourists would have been sheltered behind the summit.

Regards

Star man

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Star man on May 31, 2019, 02:09:32 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

As an example of why hills may not provide the shelter that many people expect, I provide the following example ; At Mogi, 7 miles from X in Nagasaki, over steep hills over 600 feet high, about 10% of the glass came out. An interesting effect was noted at Mogi; eyewitnesses said that they thought a raid was being made on the place; one big flash was seen, then a loud roar, followed at several second intervals by half a dozen other loud reports, from all directions. These successive reports were obviously reflections from the hills surrounding Mogi.

Star man:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on May 31, 2019, 01:04:36 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

As an example of why hills may not provide the shelter that many people expect, I provide the following example ; At Mogi, 7 miles from X in Nagasaki, over steep hills over 600 feet high, about 10% of the glass came out. An interesting effect was noted at Mogi; eyewitnesses said that they thought a raid was being made on the place; one big flash was seen, then a loud roar, followed at several second intervals by half a dozen other loud reports, from all directions. These successive reports were obviously reflections from the hills surrounding Mogi.

--- End quote ---

I doubt there would be much in the way of debris on Kholat Syakhl.  Maybe some loose rocks and ice.  The shock waves can be deflected around objects but it would be weakened and unlikely to cause any issues at 3 psi over pressure.  Actually it may be enough to cause a snow slide or snow slab to shift?  Reflections of the shock wave are unlikely to be amplified over the terrain.

Even so a nuclear detonation is far from a simple explanation and therefore has a low probability.  But a test of the  tree rings around the area could provide evidence for or against.

The low yield theory is based on the detection of radiation on all the clothing samples, the decision to close the area for 3 years and what seems to be a significant effort to cover up what happened.  The theory has sufficient scope to explain the events that night.  But, it's not my hot favourite.  I think there is a more simple explanation, but exactly what I don't know.  The infrasound theory is looking to be more credible the more Inthink about it.  Also the snow slide.  Neither explains the radiation, or cover up though, but they may be circumstantial or coincidental? 

I wouldn't rule out the low yield nuke test though unless the tree rings are tested.

Regards

Star man

Star man

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Star man on May 31, 2019, 04:09:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on May 31, 2019, 01:04:36 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I doubt there would be much in the way of debris on Kholat Syakhl.  Maybe some loose rocks and ice.  The shock waves can be deflected around objects but it would be weakened and unlikely to cause any issues at 3 psi over pressure.  Actually it may be enough to cause a snow slide or snow slab to shift?  Reflections of the shock wave are unlikely to be amplified over the terrain.

Even so a nuclear detonation is far from a simple explanation and therefore has a low probability.  But a test of the  tree rings around the area could provide evidence for or against.

The low yield theory is based on the detection of radiation on all the clothing samples, the decision to close the area for 3 years and what seems to be a significant effort to cover up what happened.  The theory has sufficient scope to explain the events that night.  But, it's not my hot favourite.  I think there is a more simple explanation, but exactly what I don't know.  The infrasound theory is looking to be more credible the more Inthink about it.  Also the snow slide.  Neither explains the radiation, or cover up though, but they may be circumstantial or coincidental? 

I wouldn't rule out the low yield nuke test though unless the tree rings are tested.

Regards

Star man

Star man

--- End quote ---

I wonder if the Authorities have ever tested for such Tree Samples  !  ?  I mean its kind of the thing you would expect them to do as a matter of course in such an Investigation, where Geiger Counters have gone off the scale, according to Ivanov  !  ? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version