Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Order of death

(1/2) > >>

GKM:
Has the accepted order of their deaths been proven or is it based on the exchange of clothing? Or the clothes found laying around? It seems obvious that the two Yuri's died first, that pretty much has to be accepted. After them...? My apologies if this has already been addressed and I simply haven't found it. Being somewhat new to this mystery, the last couple of years, I do not want to take anything for granted.

Nigel Evans:
It's been discussed before.
Whilst it's likely that the 2 Yuris died first, if Zinaida, Rustem and Igor fell on the descent and were abandoned by the others it's not 100% certain that they died first.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: GKM on December 23, 2020, 10:22:23 AM ---Has the accepted order of their deaths been proven or is it based on the exchange of clothing? Or the clothes found laying around? It seems obvious that the two Yuri's died first, that pretty much has to be accepted. After them...? My apologies if this has already been addressed and I simply haven't found it. Being somewhat new to this mystery, the last couple of years, I do not want to take anything for granted.

--- End quote ---

The order of deaths of the individuals in the Dyatlov Group has not been proven. We dont have enough Evidence.

RMK:

--- Quote from: GKM on December 23, 2020, 10:22:23 AM ---Has the accepted order of their deaths been proven or is it based on the exchange of clothing? Or the clothes found laying around? It seems obvious that the two Yuri's died first, that pretty much has to be accepted. After them...? My apologies if this has already been addressed and I simply haven't found it. Being somewhat new to this mystery, the last couple of years, I do not want to take anything for granted.

--- End quote ---
The topic has been discussed on this forum in the past, such as https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=416.0 .  But, that thread went stale more than a year and a half ago, so I for one would welcome any new discussion on the (grim, but very important) topic of the order of deaths.

GKM, I'd  be curious to hear your thoughts on this matter after you've read that thread I linked.

As for me, I am mostly convinced (75%-80%) that Rustem Slobodin was the first to "hit the ground", i.e. become incapacitated.  See https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=96.msg383 .  I am, however, willing to believe that he could have been one of the last to actually pass away.

I have more remarks to make on this topic, but not right now.

Edit:  I re-read the "Order of deaths" thread I linked in this post, and the "Sequence of events" thread I linked downthread.  Pretty much all of my further remarks would have been redundant with what was discussed in those two threads.

GKM:
Quite a bit of confusion in some of those posts., perhaps because of translation? I do agree that Rustem was most likely the first to die. I do not believe Zina made it to the cedar. The Yuri's were next. After that..? The injuries sustained by three of the ravine 4 throws me off because we have NO IDEA when those injuries were received. As for Igor? If it were not for the lack of footwear I would be inclined to believe he died last, attempting to return to the tent all alone, his friends dead, and he simply gives up. But..I do not believe he died in the position he was found which would mean, if he did die last, there were other people with them. As usual this is only a guess. Not even sure if I believe it. There is simply NO EVIDENCE of what exactly occurred that night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version