April 27, 2024, 05:34:12 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: why did they need level 3  (Read 3164 times)

January 08, 2023, 01:03:51 AM
Read 3164 times

tenne

This is perhaps more a cultural question than a mystery question but why would a group of scientists need their level 3? As far as I can tell from their specialties, none of them would be leading groups of other scientists out for research reasons. Perhaps it is my bad translating but as far as I can find, this gives them permission to lead tour groups skiing. I can see Semyon needing it but why would the rest need it?

January 08, 2023, 01:33:06 AM
Reply #1

Почемучка

This is perhaps more a cultural question than a mystery question but why would a group of scientists need their level 3? As far as I can tell from their specialties, none of them would be leading groups of other scientists out for research reasons. Perhaps it is my bad translating but as far as I can find, this gives them permission to lead tour groups skiing. I can see Semyon needing it but why would the rest need it?
Затем что из них никто не собирается расставаться с туризмом. Затем что это возможность ходить в более тяжелые и интересные походы по всей стране. Быть судьями и экспертами. Затем что бывает старость и всегда хорошо вспомнить молодость и дать в руки внукам свои значки.
Because none of them is going to part with tourism. Then that it is an opportunity to go on more difficult and interesting hikes throughout the country. Then there is old age and it is always good to remember youth and give your badges to your grandchildren.

Для мадемуазель Варфоломеевская ночь уже пора сделать специальны раздел и назвать его : Тысяча дурацких вопросов лишь бы обратить на себя внимание.
For Mademoiselle massacre (night) of St. Bartholomew, it's time to make a special section and call it: A thousand stupid questions just to attract attention.
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

The following users thanked this post: Олег Таймень