April 27, 2024, 06:10:16 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Bark peeled off the tree  (Read 3357 times)

October 17, 2023, 03:55:12 PM
Read 3357 times

KathleenDSmith1

Everyone:

What does this mean to the investigator knowing that part of the area was used by the criminals at the "Gulag" ask Bienko what would he (Bienko) know about the tragedy of 4 bodies (Zolotaryov, Thibeaux-Brignolle and Dubinina )..."Bark Peeled off the Tree"?????

(copied and pasted this section)

The officers told her that they had heard about tests in this area of acoustic low-frequency psychic weapons. Maybe all this is nonsense, or maybe not. But it is interesting - also in those days other military men who guarded the convicts in the logging areas of the Northern Ural said, that allegedly after the winter of 1959 in many forest areas the bark peeled off on the trees. If this is true, why did it peel off? Maybe, in fact, under the influence of some acoustic tests?

I remember that it was the "Mansi" who peeled off three areas of a tree, one with markings, and one without markings, why didn't "Mansi" craving all three peeled areas???.... I viewed the photo...three areas, one marking

sending image

Thank You
Kathleen Dee Smith

« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 04:13:28 PM by KathleenDSmith1 »

October 18, 2023, 11:50:29 AM
Reply #1

Ziljoe

To the best of my knowledge, with what I e read. The tree bark or exposed area of the trees in all areas is exposed to the small ice crystals. The wind blowing strong will maybe peal bark.

The Mansi make their signs on trees I think. Others will add later or it just makes the tree easier to see if the sides are shaved. It's like a sign post. If that makes sense...