Photographs

<< < (35/37) > >>

Star man:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on January 02, 2021, 11:52:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: Star man on December 30, 2020, 04:18:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on December 30, 2020, 02:31:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Star man on December 29, 2020, 05:26:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: sarapuk on December 29, 2020, 03:58:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nigel Evans on December 29, 2020, 01:28:54 AM ---We know Okishev stated that Ivanov's orders would include removing things from the case files.

--- End quote ---

It seems that they were both involved in having to wrap up the case pretty quickly once the order had come from the top. And by top I mean the very top of the Administration of the USSR. So that means Nikita Khrushchev would have known. He may even have given the order to close the case and the area for several years. Which is what I mean by the circumstances. The KGB would almost certainly have been involved both on the ground and later during any Autopsies etc. Something happened to the Dyatlov Group and I just cant see how it could have been any thing to do with Nuclear explosions. Okishev may have thought it could have been a Nuclear Event but he couldnt say for sure. The talk of lights in the Sky may be nothing to do with Missiles or planes.

--- End quote ---

The radiation is a clue.  Also Solters statement that the corpses were cleaned up, their clothes removed and destroyed, the pilots referring to zinc coffins, the mysterious way they died, the fire balls seen in the sky,  pilots instruments going crazy etc etc. 

Why zinc coffins?  Why not lead?  Wouldn't that be better?

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

Yes Radiation is a clue but a clue to what ? It could be a clue to a number of things. Ivanov said that the Geiger Counters went crazy. Strange lights in the Sky seen by locals over a period of time. Pilots have noticed that their Instruments have sometimes gone crazy. Ring a bell. UFO's and Instruments malfunctioning.

--- End quote ---

Well, I wouldnt rule out UFO or UAPs (as I believe they are referred to these days).  I have done a little research into it recently and there does seem to be more influential people raising their eyebrows to the latest information.  But substantially more evidence would needed.  Also, I dont know why any propulsion system or alien technology would result in radioactive contaminants being spread around?  Lights in the sky can be explained by military activity.  Instruments going crazy could be EMP from a weapon.  I still wonder what Kolevatov's device was for.  Was it something that could measure the magnitude of an EMP?

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

If there was Alien technology it would almost certainly be far more advanced that any Human understanding. EMP weapons were not invented until after 1959.

--- End quote ---

EMP pulse is generated in nuclear devices.  I would not completely rule out ET until it can be ruled out completely, but it would probably be much lower on the list.  But maybe above avalanche.

Regards

Star man

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Star man on January 02, 2021, 04:43:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nigel Evans on December 29, 2020, 01:28:54 AM ---We know Okishev stated that Ivanov's orders would include removing things from the case files.

--- End quote ---

It seems that they were both involved in having to wrap up the case pretty quickly once the order had come from the top. And by top I mean the very top of the Administration of the USSR. So that means Nikita Khrushchev would have known. He may even have given the order to close the case and the area for several years. Which is what I mean by the circumstances. The KGB would almost certainly have been involved both on the ground and later during any Autopsies etc. Something happened to the Dyatlov Group and I just cant see how it could have been any thing to do with Nuclear explosions. Okishev may have thought it could have been a Nuclear Event but he couldnt say for sure. The talk of lights in the Sky may be nothing to do with Missiles or planes.

--- End quote ---

The radiation is a clue.  Also Solters statement that the corpses were cleaned up, their clothes removed and destroyed, the pilots referring to zinc coffins, the mysterious way they died, the fire balls seen in the sky,  pilots instruments going crazy etc etc. 

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

Yes Radiation is a clue but a clue to what ? It could be a clue to a number of things. Ivanov said that the Geiger Counters went crazy. Strange lights in the Sky seen by locals over a period of time. Pilots have noticed that their Instruments have sometimes gone crazy. Ring a bell. UFO's and Instruments malfunctioning.

--- End quote ---

Well, I wouldnt rule out UFO or UAPs (as I believe they are referred to these days).  I have done a little research into it recently and there does seem to be more influential people raising their eyebrows to the latest information.  But substantially more evidence would needed.  Also, I dont know why any propulsion system or alien technology would result in radioactive contaminants being spread around?  Lights in the sky can be explained by military activity.  Instruments going crazy could be EMP from a weapon.  I still wonder what Kolevatov's device was for.  Was it something that could measure the magnitude of an EMP?

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

If there was Alien technology it would almost certainly be far more advanced that any Human understanding. EMP weapons were not invented until after 1959.

--- End quote ---

EMP pulse is generated in nuclear devices.  I would not completely rule out ET until it can be ruled out completely, but it would probably be much lower on the list.  But maybe above avalanche.

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

Exactly, you said it, '' EMP pulse is generated in nuclear devices''.  And ''Nuclear'' is a vast uncharted territory for Humans. Its one thing to make explosions with Nuclear Devices its another to harness the Energy with Nuclear Devices. Any advanced Alien lifeforms would almost certainly have gone down that road long ago.

Star man:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on January 03, 2021, 01:52:58 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

Exactly, you said it, '' EMP pulse is generated in nuclear devices''.  And ''Nuclear'' is a vast uncharted territory for Humans. Its one thing to make explosions with Nuclear Devices its another to harness the Energy with Nuclear Devices. Any advanced Alien lifeforms would almost certainly have gone down that road long ago.

--- End quote ---

Not sure what point you are making DB?  Humans have harnessed nuclear energy, and weapons?  I would imagine that any ET capable of visiting our planet would have technology far beyond nuclear fission, or fusion.  Probably antimatter technology, or using quantum entanglement, or spacetime manipulation to channel energy from sources many light years away.  I dont think anything they might have would generate a nasty radioactive contaminant.  But who knows,  as it is in the realm of pure speculation.

Regards

Star man

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Star man on January 03, 2021, 06:03:07 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Not sure what point you are making DB?  Humans have harnessed nuclear energy, and weapons?  I would imagine that any ET capable of visiting our planet would have technology far beyond nuclear fission, or fusion.  Probably antimatter technology, or using quantum entanglement, or spacetime manipulation to channel energy from sources many light years away.  I dont think anything they might have would generate a nasty radioactive contaminant.  But who knows,  as it is in the realm of pure speculation.

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

Well Humans may have started to explore the Atom and its parts but its still relatively early days. There are things yet to be discovered.

Star man:

--- Quote from: sarapuk on January 04, 2021, 12:17:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Star man on January 03, 2021, 06:03:07 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Regards

Star man

--- End quote ---

Well Humans may have started to explore the Atom and its parts but its still relatively early days. There are things yet to be discovered.

--- End quote ---

True, there is still alot that Humans do not know, such as dark energy, gravity, antigravity, antigravitational geothermal heat induction, etc

Regards

Star man

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version