Theories Discussion > Murdered

Injuries

(1/7) > >>

GKM:
Anthony Beaver is a historian and has written what is regarded among scholars as the preeminent book on the battle of Stalingrad. In 1942 as the Red Army was planning their counter offensive several companies of Siberian troops were called up and being trained very secretly. Their commander had them dig deep trenches and ordered the soldiers to lay in them after which T34 tanks were driven over them. Done as encouragement to make certain the soldiers dug their trench deep. This was called "ironing". I am certainly not suggesting there were tanks anywhere nearby, not by any means, but the 3 injuries that were fatal could have been caused by a pressure equal to the "ironing" method. Merely food for thought. A massive amount of pressure. But how this pressure occurred to those 3 souls I have no idea.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: GKM on December 09, 2020, 04:18:31 PM ---Anthony Beaver is a historian and has written what is regarded among scholars as the preeminent book on the battle of Stalingrad. In 1942 as the Red Army was planning their counter offensive several companies of Siberian troops were called up and being trained very secretly. Their commander had them dig deep trenches and ordered the soldiers to lay in them after which T34 tanks were driven over them. Done as encouragement to make certain the soldiers dug their trench deep. This was called "ironing". I am certainly not suggesting there were tanks anywhere nearby, not by any means, but the 3 injuries that were fatal could have been caused by a pressure equal to the "ironing" method. Merely food for thought. A massive amount of pressure. But how this pressure occurred to those 3 souls I have no idea.

--- End quote ---

This idea of Military vehicles having crushed some of the Dyatlov group has been mentioned in other parts of this Forum. Such vehicles would have left traces not just tracks but also oil etc.

GKM:
I  did not intend this post to suggest I supported military equipment on the slope. It was meant only as an example of the different types of pressure that could cause such injuries. I will not post a theory until I have one that supports all the "facts" , little as those "facts " are.

marieuk:
this is a very interesting point.  I'm still reading my way through the forum, but wondered if it was possible for an expert to tell if the rib fractures were caused by one event or multiple events?  At least if we knew for sure it would rule some things out I guess.  apologies in advance if this has already been asked/answered. 

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: marieuk on December 09, 2020, 05:23:30 PM ---this is a very interesting point.  I'm still reading my way through the forum, but wondered if it was possible for an expert to tell if the rib fractures were caused by one event or multiple events?  At least if we knew for sure it would rule some things out I guess.  apologies in advance if this has already been asked/answered.

--- End quote ---

The original Autopsies should have told us more, but unfortunately they leave a lot to be desired. We have photos and we have descriptions but its impossible to say for certain how the Rib injuries occurred just by looking at the photos and descriptions we were given.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version