Theories Discussion > General Discussion

They broke off into 2 factions..

(1/12) > >>

Dona:
They didnt  work together s a team.. They broke off into 2 factions.. Half followed Simon and  his miltary training.. find a ravine and wait it out.. The others followed Igor and his hikers training.. Gather wood, build a snow cave etc.. It was only Igors team that was scraped up, bruised and abrasions on them.. Knuckles bruised and bloody because they were doing the work..They were digging and climbing trees.. Simons team has barely a scratch on them..

tenne:
The 4 in the ravine had the worst injuries on them. The ones under the cedar had some injuries and the 3 found on the slope had barely any.

Dona:
Re-read my post...more slowly..

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Dona on March 22, 2021, 02:58:51 PM ---They didnt  work together s a team.. They broke off into 2 factions.. Half followed Simon and  his miltary training.. find a ravine and wait it out.. The others followed Igor and his hikers training.. Gather wood, build a snow cave etc.. It was only Igors team that was scraped up, bruised and abrasions on them.. Knuckles bruised and bloody because they were doing the work..They were digging and climbing trees.. Simons team has barely a scratch on them..

--- End quote ---

I think you have got the sequence wrong for a start.

Dona:
What sequence?? I didnt sequence anything.. Unless you believe they were injured at the tent... Not possible.. the single file footprints prove that..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version