Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Alex's death

(1/3) > >>

Dona:
Lets say for the sake of argument.. that Alex died  from his fractured cartilage, which us entirely possible.. That would mean all the people in the ravine were dead.. which would indicate they were all placed there..

I  think he was put in a choke hold and that killed him..

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Dona on March 24, 2021, 02:11:04 PM ---Lets say for the sake of argument.. that Alex died  from his fractured cartilage, which us entirely possible.. That would mean all the people in the ravine were dead.. which would indicate they were all placed there..

I  think he was put in a choke hold and that killed him..

--- End quote ---

You arent providing any proof or even a semblance of proof. Just wild speculation.

Dona:
There is no evidence that he died of hypothermia.. is there?? There is a reason he is not with the others..

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: Dona on March 24, 2021, 03:29:13 PM ---There is no evidence that he died of hypothermia.. is there?? There is a reason he is not with the others..

--- End quote ---

Some clearly died from their injuries and some appear to have died from hypothermia.

Dona:
I have found no evidence that he died from hypothermia.. I say  he died from the fractured cartilage.. He would have been coughing and choking etc.. can be lethal, as well as a choke hold can be

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version