Theories Discussion > Lightning strike / Ball lightning

The Real Ball Lightning theory

(1/62) > >>

Nigel Evans:
Thought i'd start pulling some of my posts across various threads into just one. This is the real BL thread, accept no others from false prophets and people just messing around....
A possible narrative.

1. Snowstorms create ionisation horizontally in a similar manner to how thunderstorms create it vertically.

2. Free electrons in swirling air creates microwaves.

3. Microwaves create ozone and nitrogen oxides, typically nitrogen dioxide - NO2.

4. Humans exposed to NO2 suffer from silo fillers disease - nitric acid in lung. NO2 also slowly converts to nitric acid on the skin which interacts with the keratin to turn it yellow and orange. N.B. Yuri D displayed evidence of a pulmonary edema and had dark orange skin at his funeral (but less in the morgue). As did others e.g. Zina and Lyudmila. N.B. this is also seen with the Chivruay victims. Penetrating the deep snow to pitch a tent creates an earth point in an otherwise insulated landscape creating a concentration of NO2 at/in the tent (assuming that the nitrogen oxides are correctly ionised and attracted to earth). N.B. the NO2 theory has other explanations - decomposing grasses under the snow "silage" and nitrogen oxides from rocket fuel.

5. The ionised air above the mountain creates lightning which it has been observed can create "rollers" - http://www.ball-lightning.info/Ball-lightning/Roller.html and https://www.hist-geo-space-sci.net/9/79/2018/hgss-9-79-2018.pdf which are a form of ball lightning (BL). One of the books i've read mentions that at a funeral one of the investigating party confided in a relative that they had seen rollers coming down the mountain one night. These will be Ivanov's fire orbs, possibly caught on photos from the official record and more possibly caught on missing frames from Semyon's camera.

6. One theory to explain BL is that it is a plasma of electrons rotating at relativistic speeds. This results in the object demonstrating large mass and momentum.

7. This gives you injuries consistent with an automobile accident. Further it's observed that BL can interact with dielectrics and conductors in curious ways, e.g. BL passing down a street can rip internal house wiring through walls and throw it into the street presumably via electro motive force. So the ravine injuries could have an explanation here as well. There is of course some overlap with Lyudmila's injuries and cattle mutilations which have EM explanations.

Loose}{Cannon:
Few questions. 

Would this be something you walk away from making no attempt to run etc?

Would this be something that targets individuals in not one, not two, but three locations on three separate occasions as if its 'piloted' or otherwise has intelligence to do so?

Does this phenomena target individuals specifically injuring their knuckles, noses, cheeks etc? 

Is this a phenomena which can be foreseen where it will strike?  In other words,  Is it predictable as far as when/where it will take place? 

Does it go something like this?

Nigel Evans:

Would this be something you walk away from making no attempt to run etc?If it was just say NO2 attracted out of the sky onto the tent then it would fit with the evidence, people start coughing then small cuts for ventilation which would only accelerate the ingress and then big cuts to escape. Then they would stand in a row some distance away possibly looking at a mist enveloping the tent before electing to abandon. This would explain why they could stand there relatively near but not retrieve more clothing / footwear. Remember that at the Chivruay event (5?) people had laid on top of the tent using it as a groundsheet rather than seeking shelter within. As if they believed the interior to be somehow toxic.

Would this be something that targets individuals in not one, not two, but three locations on three separate occasions as if its 'piloted' or otherwise has intelligence to do so?I only need two events, NO2 at the tent, one roller at the ravine?

Does this phenomena target individuals specifically injuring their knuckles, noses, cheeks etc? 
I've never believed in the "combat injuries" because there are no obvious/unambiguous ones only ambiguous injuries that can be explained as slipping on ice in the dark etc. Someone fell out of the cedar btw.

Is this a phenomena which can be foreseen where it will strike?  In other words,  Is it predictable as far as when/where it will take place?The theory would predict regular occurences depending on prevailing weather conditions and... what are we told about credible witnessed events, mansi folklore etc? But accurately predicting it would probably belong to the science of the future (possibly not that far away..). Note most "mountain lights" across the globe are localised to fairly small regions suggesting a favourable situation between prevailing wind and terrain.

Monika:
Your theory is interesting. I still think that the whole thing caused some little known physical phenomenon, and I do not see it as a coincidence that orange spheres were observed in that area at that time. The only problem with NO2 theory is that:
1. After leaving the tent, they behaved rationally (organized departure, their traces were clear and there were no contours of the body / hands on the snow only their feet, so it is clear that they went upright and were not injured). After gas intoxication, walking would be altogether different.
2. If NO2 was created in the tent, it was enough to get out and tilt the tent and get to dress. I do not believe that there would be too much NO2 when it happened that it could not be diluted with ambient air. I do not know, but it seems to me that there is something wrong with the tent that they could not touch him, overturn him, perhaps he could be under electric charge? The same can be said of e.g. CO2 from stove, as some say. It was enough to go out and overturn or cut through the tent and pick things up.

Plasmoid can be in the solar win and it is proved that at that time there was a strong eruption from the sun. And this area on the Urals is anomalous due to the composition of the soil and the rocks, and “something” could have been created there, which we cannot imagine now. And, of course, NO2 theory is highly probable. Personally, I do not believe it has caused some bombs or weapons, but it has caused the very nature. Some people speculate that the classical ball lighting has a lifetime of up to 4 seconds. But somewhere I read that some of the balls they assume are plasmoids were seen for 7 hours.

What I absolutely do not understand is why Zolotarev had a camera on his neck and why he did not make any picture. He had enough time, assuming he died a few hours after leaving the tent.
In terms of bruises and minor injuries, they probably arose when the trio tried to return  to the tent and were already weak, so they did not go upright but occasionally fell and under the snow were the small rocks.

Nigel Evans:

1. After leaving the tent, they behaved rationally (organized departure, their traces were clear and there were no contours of the body / hands on the snow only their feet, so it is clear that they went upright and were not injured). After gas intoxication, walking would be altogether different.NO2 slowly converts to nitric acid on contact with moisture. With silo fillers disease symptoms can take 2 days to manifest. The assumption here is that the exposure took hours except for Yuri D who died sooner.

Plasmoid can be in the solar win and it is proved that at that time there was a strong eruption from the sun. And this area on the Urals is anomalous due to the composition of the soil and the rocks, and “something” could have been created there, which we cannot imagine now. And, of course, NO2 theory is highly probable. Personally, I do not believe it has caused some bombs or weapons, but it has caused the very nature. Some people speculate that the classical ball lighting has a lifetime of up to 4 seconds. But somewhere I read that some of the balls they assume are plasmoids were seen for 7 hours.Yes i'd agree with that. Imo the longer durations might be from ion stream discharge.

What I absolutely do not understand is why Zolotarev had a camera on his neck and why he did not make any picture. He had enough time, assuming he died a few hours after leaving the tent.I think he did. Apparently there are 8 missing frames from that camera and we know that information was confiscated from the official report and that Ivanov a rational educated man maintained for the rest of his life that the fire orbs were involved.
In terms of bruises and minor injuries, they probably arose when the trio tried to return  to the tent and were already weak, so they did not go upright but occasionally fell and under the snow were the small rocks.Imo the "combat injuries" are ambiguous., others disagree.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version