March 28, 2024, 01:59:53 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Does anyone see anything in the red circle  (Read 2527 times)

December 25, 2022, 05:23:54 PM
Read 2527 times

tenne

December 25, 2022, 06:03:22 PM
Reply #1

marieuk

Looks like a figure, but I know we're wired to see certain things.   What can you see?

December 25, 2022, 06:06:21 PM
Reply #2

tenne

It is a zoom in on this photo, I didn't post what I saw so no one was looking for it

December 26, 2022, 12:07:15 AM
Reply #3

Почемучка

Looks like a figure, but I know we're wired to see certain things.   What can you see?
Вообще говоря - это фото лыжни и лыжня уходит вперед. Значит кто-то её прокладывает? Чтобы сфотографировать - нужно идти следом на некотором расстоянии. Что тут странного, если фотоаппарат успевает зафиксировать идущего впереди?
Фото - из похода группы Дятлова. Они много фотографировали себя на маршруте. Ничего замечательного и необычного.
Лыжня от узких туристических лыж. На которых и шли участники группы Дятлова.

Generally speaking, this is a photo of the track and the track goes forward. So someone is laying it? To take a picture - you need to follow at some distance. What's strange here if the camera manages to capture the person walking in front?
Photo - from the campaign of the Dyatlov group. They took a lot of pictures of themselves on the route. Nothing great or out of the ordinary.
Ski track from narrow tourist skis. On which the members of the Dyatlov group walked.
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

December 26, 2022, 12:23:17 AM
Reply #4

Manti

Generally speaking, this is a photo of the track and the track goes forward.
From the shadows you can see the photo is taken looking backwards not forward. https://www.suncalc.org/#/61.7238,59.6306,10/1959.01.29/12:55/1/3

Anyway,
Quote from: tenne
Does anyone see anything in the red circle
I see the trunk of a tree :P

December 26, 2022, 12:30:57 AM
Reply #5

Почемучка

From the shadows you can see the photo is taken looking backwards not forward. https://www.suncalc.org/#/61.7238,59.6306,10/1959.01.29/12:55/1/3

Anyway,

Попытка сфотографировать идущего следом - что-то меняет?
А так-то - том всякий может видеть что ему нравится. Всяко туристы не стали бы фотографировать что-то представляющее угрозу. Причем на глазах у этой угрозы. Даже если бы это был медведь-бродяга.
Trying to take a picture of the person following - does it change anything?
And so - everyone can see what he likes. Any tourists would not photograph something that poses a threat. And in front of this threat. Even if it was a stray bear.
Between was and was not - the river of time. You have to be able to swim - not only in the water ...

December 26, 2022, 01:40:41 AM
Reply #6

Ziljoe

December 26, 2022, 06:26:18 AM
Reply #7

tenne

Anyway,

I know the photo is taken looking backwards, this shadow is at the far end of the trail and the other photo in the sequence, I think, shows hikers ahead of him. There have been some very interesting things found in the background of random photos and something caught my eye so I zoomed it. As I did hunt years ago, that spot looked un naturally dark, to me and not natural so I zoomed in on it.

Because there is a possibility that this could be the shadow of a hiker following way behind I wanted to see if I saw what could very likely be there, one of the other hikers so I can use it to help 'see' other shadows

December 26, 2022, 06:32:50 AM
Reply #8

tenne

"The photo was one of a few photos the teen had texted to family members during his hike, and after extensively studying the pictures they noticed a man in one of them. " a hiker on the Big Island went missing

This is what made me start looking closer and zooming in on photos

December 26, 2022, 04:02:20 PM
Reply #9

Manti

Hmm, where is the man in that photo?

December 26, 2022, 04:06:05 PM
Reply #10

GlennM

It appears the two tracks in the snow go around the black shape and not straight to it. I interpret that as,an obstacle.

December 27, 2022, 07:50:59 AM
Reply #11

tenne

Hmm, where is the man in that photo?

If you look at the white tree in the middle then go up about 11 o'clock you will see a face. There are much better photos of it if you want to goggle but this is what caught the attention of the family to further zoom in

« Last Edit: December 27, 2022, 07:56:29 AM by tenne »