Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Planting the bodies

(1/5) > >>

amashilu:
Here is something I haven't seen addressed, although it probably has been somewhere and I just missed it.

There are, as you know, theories in which the bodies were moved after death or planted as part of a cover-up; well, if it were ME planting them, I would put them as far away from the original incident as I could, in order to keep searchers and investigators from finding the site where it all happened. I can't help but wonder if, in the last 60 years, have searchers ventured away from the place where the bodies were actually found and looked elsewhere, for example, on the other side of the pass? Just wondering if I've missed this information somewhere ...

tenne:
I have thought the same thing, the tent was set up in a very obvious place so it wouldn't be missed. I haven't seen anything about looking elsewhere but I agree that what ever happened, happened somewhere else. The cold war had made cover ups and forgeries into an art so they were experienced in this.

Manti:
According to https://dyatlovpass.com/novokreschenov-2008 Tempalov said that there were craters in the area including on the other side of the Ural range.

Searchers explored at least the area between Kholat and Otorten, because there was a group dropped off on Otorten who skied to the pass.

Missi:
I gathered from Teddy's book, that at least some of the researchers of the last years ventured into the woods. It's mentioned, that the proposed tree, that fell on the tent, could be one of several that were found during those ventures into the nearby woods.

GlennM:
Yes, if it is misdirection you are after, then move the tent a mile uphill. While you are at it, take some bodies up there too to make it look like they were caught out in an avalanche or rockslide. Someone way back when was obviously not clear on the whole deception concept.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version