March 28, 2024, 06:36:18 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Den  (Read 6902 times)

December 29, 2022, 09:28:34 PM
Reply #30

GlennM

Please be careful,with criticism. We are all seekers and nobody has the book of right answers. That is why it is a mystery.

A,shelter of branches is preferable if the wood can be broken by hand or tool in sufficient quantity. Leaning the branches against a big tree would be good, unless the tree poses additional danger. Branches also are firewood. I think this is both instinctive and practical. But, it takes time. Perhaps a snow cave is just faster to build.

The following users thanked this post: Почемучка

December 31, 2022, 03:26:46 AM
Reply #31

Manti

They either built a snow cave or not, regardless, to me it seems like even if it collapses on them, even 4 meters of snow, it cannot break Tibo's skull.

But what we know is that somehow they ended up under 4 meters of snow... and in a stream. Now, it couldn't have been 4 metres deep when they went there, because then they would sink into it. I would think maybe they can enter the stream elsewhere and walk along it to a place where there is high snow on its banks and build a snow cave but... do you really want to get your clothes wet when it's -20 ~ -30C? I say no.

So how did they end up there. In my mind the only possibility is that the snow shifted, the stream melting it from below and new snow falling on top. So naturally, anything in the snow ends up in the stream, because it melts from below you and melts faster just above the stream. This doesn't tell us whether that thing (or person) was originally on top of the snow or embedded within it. Both are possibilities. Maybe there was no snow cave at all. Maybe the "flooring" made out of branches was a wind shelter originally propped against a tree, and the wind blew it away and then snowfall covered it.

The following users thanked this post: tenne

December 31, 2022, 10:24:51 AM
Reply #32

ilahiyol

They either built a snow cave or not, regardless, to me it seems like even if it collapses on them, even 4 meters of snow, it cannot break Tibo's skull.

But what we know is that somehow they ended up under 4 meters of snow... and in a stream. Now, it couldn't have been 4 metres deep when they went there, because then they would sink into it. I would think maybe they can enter the stream elsewhere and walk along it to a place where there is high snow on its banks and build a snow cave but... do you really want to get your clothes wet when it's -20 ~ -30C? I say no.

So how did they end up there. In my mind the only possibility is that the snow shifted, the stream melting it from below and new snow falling on top. So naturally, anything in the snow ends up in the stream, because it melts from below you and melts faster just above the stream. This doesn't tell us whether that thing (or person) was originally on top of the snow or embedded within it. Both are possibilities. Maybe there was no snow cave at all. Maybe the "flooring" made out of branches was a wind shelter originally propped against a tree, and the wind blew it away and then snowfall covered it.
They probably made a snow cave. Otherwise, you don't want to stay outside at -15 degrees when there is no fire! Both Kolevatov and Dubinina are half-naked and have no shoes. In this case, they must dig a den! They dug and they must be lying next to each other to keep warm....Dubinina slept a little further away as she was a woman. The snow cave could not protect them from the unknown coercive force. Yes there was snow as a shield but unknown force of force entered the snow cave and made close contact. Violence ensued when there was close contact. Because distance shooting; When he couldn't hit, he had to come into close contact. Violence and harshness occurred in close contact. I think Semyon got defensive, which pissed him off. And Dubinina also shouted loudly....This made her very angry and violence ensued. And especially the breaking of the ribs certainly proves that the unknown compelling Force has a magnetic force!!!

December 31, 2022, 11:29:15 AM
Reply #33

Manti

A magnetic force? That's new. However, human bodies don't respond to magnetic forces  dunno1

December 31, 2022, 11:37:39 AM
Reply #34

GlennM

Nature does not have to be fair, or kind. Bad things happen to good people. Did the unknown compelling force chase them from the tent to the snow cave? If yes, this force was slow moving. It takes time to create a 4 person snow cave, complete with branches.

I wonder if any more was written about the tent while in storage, before it was thrown away? Where did the stove go? Where did any of the supplies go? Do we believe Mansi or military took a,souvenir?

December 31, 2022, 12:00:21 PM
Reply #35

ilahiyol

A magnetic force? That's new. However, human bodies don't respond to magnetic forces  dunno1
But what I mean is that it has some kind of magnetic power. And magnetic forces affect people. For example, like gravity... It is very clear that there is some kind of magnetic force in the Unknown Coercive Force.... It also has a material force like us.

December 31, 2022, 12:10:33 PM
Reply #36

ilahiyol

Nature does not have to be fair, or kind. Bad things happen to good people. Did the unknown compelling force chase them from the tent to the snow cave? If yes, this force was slow moving. It takes time to create a 4 person snow cave, complete with branches.

I wonder if any more was written about the tent while in storage, before it was thrown away? Where did the stove go? Where did any of the supplies go? Do we believe Mansi or military took a,souvenir?
No chase. He just took it out of the tent. Judging by the tent, the group struggled for a long time not to leave the tent. But they finally gave up and left the tent. No chase...Once the group got out of the tent, all they could do was go to the forest. And they tried to hold on to life there. They seem to have hopes of living. And they hoped to come out alive in the morning. But unfortunately they ended up dead. As a result, we will all die. The important thing is to die serving the Creator and being a good person.

December 31, 2022, 12:13:52 PM
Reply #37

ilahiyol

Bu kuvvet istediği zaman hızlıydı. Kar mağarasındaki ölümler peşi sıra olmuş. Çünkü hepsi yan yana....Kaçmaya zamanları olmamış...Ve zorlayıcı gücün acelesi yoktu. Zamanı çok... Ve grubun neler yapacağını izledi biraz uzaktan ve uygun zaman gelince saldırdı.

The following users thanked this post: GlennM