Theories Discussion > General Discussion

Do you want the mystery solved

(1/3) > >>

MDGross:
I'm of two minds. First, if the Dyatlov Pass Incident were solved with absolute certainty, family members could at last get closure. In fact, all of us Dyatlovites could get closure.
On the other hand, mysteries always have great appeal. People become impassioned and committed. A forum like this one has introduced me to new people with new ideas. I've learned about: Soviet society in 1959, infrasound, ball lightning, missile fuels of that era, slab avalanches, Mt. 1079, the nine adventurous young people, and on and on. There will always be mysteries, but this one has such unique appeal.

Игорь Б.:
Interest in the death of Dyatlov's group is based only on photographs. If there were no photographs, there would be no forums, no books, no films. And you would not know anything about this mass death of hikers.

P.S. It is good that many people in the USA and Canada know the smell of a skunk personally. They don't need to explain anything in detail.

ilahiyol:
The only reason why the Dytlov incident is attractive is that the corpses remain with us... Otherwise, there are many paranomical events like this in the history of the world and today!!! So it's not the only event... But what makes it different is that the bodies are found at the crime scene!!! This means that a secret event becomes partially visible to us. Is there a message for us in the release of corpses??? This is the only reason for me. It is necessary to think about this reason(?)

Teddy:

--- Quote from: MDGross on November 21, 2021, 08:36:32 AM ---I'm of two minds. First, if the Dyatlov Pass Incident were solved with absolute certainty, family members could at last get closure. In fact, all of us Dyatlovites could get closure.
On the other hand, mysteries always have great appeal. People become impassioned and committed. A forum like this one has introduced me to new people with new ideas. I've learned about: Soviet society in 1959, infrasound, ball lightning, missile fuels of that era, slab avalanches, Mt. 1079, the nine adventurous young people, and on and on. There will always be mysteries, but this one has such unique appeal.

--- End quote ---

I will be ending my presentation with your words verbatim.

MDGross:
Thank you Teddy; I'm honored. I'll be certain to listen; your enthusiasm is always contagious!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version