Genesis > Introductions

Greeting from "Down Under"

<< < (2/3) > >>

Teddy:

--- Quote from: sigaffa on May 15, 2021, 12:34:24 AM ---I got scolded last night for reading it for too long in bed!!  lol4

--- End quote ---

Watch it :)

Teddy:
Just don't make her jump on your chest. I already made my husband go down a snowy slope in socks.

KFinn:

--- Quote from: Teddy on May 15, 2021, 01:51:23 AM ---Just don't make her jump on your chest. I already made my husband go down a snowy slope in socks.

--- End quote ---

I really think we need a separate forum for all the DPI widows/widowers who have loved ones lost in the mystery, lol!  Mine has dealt with me waking up at 3 am with a sudden thought or theory that I needed to talk out right then, lol! 

Teddy:

--- Quote from: Teddy on May 15, 2021, 01:51:23 AM ---Just don't make her jump on your chest. I already made my husband go down a snowy slope in socks.

--- End quote ---

And I was cold. He asked me if he can put socks over his shoes and I said no, it wouldn't be the same.

sigaffa:

--- Quote from: KFinn on May 15, 2021, 11:31:57 AM ---

--- End quote ---

I really think we need a separate forum for all the DPI widows/widowers who have loved ones lost in the mystery, lol!  Mine has dealt with me waking up at 3 am with a sudden thought or theory that I needed to talk out right then, lol!

--- End quote ---

lol1 ... OH YES - they could have a forum to investigate the theory why all of "our types" get so obsessed with our mysteries & theories - and you know what ... I don't think their group would come up with any definitive answers either!!  bang1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version