March 29, 2024, 03:21:53 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: My opinion on this matter.  (Read 4531 times)

January 14, 2020, 10:18:46 AM
Read 4531 times

mja Mahé

Hello.

I have just made my presentation and in order not to lose the thread of my thought, I write here my opinion on this affair after having briefly studied this one.

My first impression is a comparison with the Tunguska affair of 1908. I came to this conclusion by studying the lives of the victims. I had this thought while reading what related to Seymon Aleksandrovich Zolotaryov. I quote 'In the mid-1950s, he worked as a sports instructor at the' Artybash '(Altai) tour base ...'. However, it turns out that this tour base corresponds to a proximity to Vanavara mentioned as the epicenter of the Tunguska affair. Seymon could have been the catalyst for the Diatlov event due to this proximity. Remember that we still do not know what happened in 1908 and that the area and its more or less close surroundings can be dangerous.

Second impression on this case, it can be linked to the Nazi experiments of the second world war in the field of 'flying saucers'. For a better understanding of my thinking, watch this YouTube video :

It specifies in it the side effects of certain types of gear created. In fact this could make us understand why on some victims of internal injuries without sores. There is also a photo of Zolotaryov https://dyatlovpass.com/controversy#zolotaryovcamera 11-shot 2 which seems to show a ship. It is the comparison that I made on the immediate effects on the environment for this kind of device which would not be without great problems for humans.

My message is very popular, but I think we will have plenty of time to develop this later.

Sincerely.

mja Mahé
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 10:30:56 AM by mja Mahé »

January 14, 2020, 10:24:55 AM
Reply #1

Teddy

Administrator
Dear mja Mahé,
This is all in French. In this forum we converse in English. Not all our members speak English, but they make the effort to use Google translator. Please post your message in English.

January 14, 2020, 03:17:38 PM
Reply #2

MDGross

Bonjour.
Donc, vous parlez de l'astéroïde qui a explose au-dessus de la Russie en 1908. Voulez vous dire que le groupe Dyatlov a vu une occurrence beaucoup plus petite d'un événement similaire? Et par curiosité a couru sous-habille dans la foret en dessous?
Veuillez essayer de répondre en anglais. Merci.

January 19, 2020, 09:54:32 AM
Reply #3

mja Mahé

Hello MDGross.

I think that the event of the Diatlov pass can come undirectly from the Toungouska through Zolotaryov. The event of the Toungouska seems to be an unexplained ufological fact. Mysterious entities perhaps no apparent with bad intentions, a vortex opened between two worlds...?

The relative proximity fro Zolotaryov during a part of his life with the Toungouska and I think perhaps a no mentioned journey on the place seem to be a possible catalyzer.

Now, What was is comportment during this part of his life to Artybash toward a possible or eventual conscious or unconscious alien encounter?

January 19, 2020, 10:50:21 AM
Reply #4

mja Mahé

For the second possibility concerning the Nazi saucers and the Vril Society, the propulsion system was the implosion considered to be good.
It is true that from implosion to implosion we can consider that the effects on the environment were of the same type.
Could we say that the injured bodies without wounds with fractures would have suffered an implosion?

Another example mentioned in the video at 5:14.

'It is certain that the Vril mechanism came from the machine to the beyond, but it was listed as the' Schumann SM Levitator '.
The machine to the beyond generated an extremely strong field around it. .. '

I remember two things' machine to the beyond ', which could explain why the group was surprised and' extremely strong field around it '.

You will tell me that this happened before the Diatlov pass event. Of course, but in this program, the concept of space-time is very present.

January 30, 2020, 09:05:53 AM
Reply #5

mja Mahé

Good morning.

I've thought after saw the photo do by Zolotaryov(11-plane 2), the "thing" in this photo seems to be like a rocket or a spaceship. Can we think about wernher von Braun about this? Can we think also that he was included in the Vril society or another secret nazi society working in similar projects? space-time projects, interdimensional projects, and others?

It seems that nazi engineering to this subject isn't full and close and it's certainly possible that some nazi files aren't yet discovered

mja Mahé

January 31, 2020, 09:33:32 AM
Reply #6

sarapuk

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
Good morning.

I've thought after saw the photo do by Zolotaryov(11-plane 2), the "thing" in this photo seems to be like a rocket or a spaceship. Can we think about wernher von Braun about this? Can we think also that he was included in the Vril society or another secret nazi society working in similar projects? space-time projects, interdimensional projects, and others?

It seems that nazi engineering to this subject isn't full and close and it's certainly possible that some nazi files aren't yet discovered

mja Mahé

Its very difficult to say exactly what this photo contains other than some kind of shape  ! ?
DB

January 31, 2020, 02:25:52 PM
Reply #7

MDGross

Your train of thought is difficult to follow. The Tunguska event of 1908 involved an explosion at a low altitude of a meteor or astroid over a region of Siberia. Something like 80 million trees were flattened. Zolotaryov wasn't even born until 1921. I don't believe he or the 1908 explosion had any connection with the Dyatlov Pass Incident in 1959. Please help us make sense of what you're trying to say.

January 31, 2020, 03:36:21 PM
Reply #8

Star man

Case-Files Achievement Recipient
For the second possibility concerning the Nazi saucers and the Vril Society, the propulsion system was the implosion considered to be good.
It is true that from implosion to implosion we can consider that the effects on the environment were of the same type.
Could we say that the injured bodies without wounds with fractures would have suffered an implosion?

'It is certain that the Vril mechanism came from the machine to the beyond, but it was listed as the' Schumann SM Levitator '.

I remember two things' machine to the beyond ', which could explain why the group was surprised and' extremely strong field around it '.

You will tell me that this happened before the Diatlov pass event. Of course, but in this program, the concept of space-time is very present.

Are you suggesting that someone had got a hold of ex-nazi experimental technology on propulsion and were doing some kind of test that resulted in the events on Kholat Syakhl?   

I don't think the photograph is of anything meaningful.  It just looks like damaged film to me.  But who knows.

Regards
Star man

February 01, 2020, 06:57:17 AM
Reply #9

mja Mahé

Good morning.

mja Mahé

Its very difficult to say exactly what this photo contains other than some kind of shape  ! ?

A shape like plane?

February 01, 2020, 07:17:03 AM
Reply #10

mja Mahé

Your train of thought is difficult to follow. The Tunguska event of 1908 involved an explosion at a low altitude of a meteor or astroid over a region of Siberia. Something like 80 million trees were flattened. Zolotaryov wasn't even born until 1921. I don't believe he or the 1908 explosion had any connection with the Dyatlov Pass Incident in 1959. Please help us make sense of what you're trying to say.

It's not directly with this event, but after. The explosion due to a meteor or an asteroid is the official theory, perhaps imposed fact by russians. But if we think to an event like into the movie " the worlds war" with a shattering arrival on earth by extrerrestrials inboard of a unknowed vessel by us. Where stop the illusion?

It's relatively odd the proximity from Zolotaryov with the place of this event before the Diatlov pass event. Bad encounter during this one? Bad effect from Zolotaryov on infiltrated extraterrestrials? What the shape from these? Just energy? We know nothing about possible space visitors. What we know actually throught the area 51 and other seem to be for childrens.

February 01, 2020, 07:44:31 AM
Reply #11

mja Mahé

Are you suggesting that someone had got a hold of ex-nazi experimental technology on propulsion and were doing some kind of test that resulted in the events on Kholat Syakhl?   

I don't think the photograph is of anything meaningful.  It just looks like damaged film to me.  But who knows.

Regards
Star man

These plans was knew on the end of the second world war by the americans. I've do the relation between von Braun and a shape of rocket or spaceship. Can we see here based on the date of the event a fact of the cold war between russians and americans?  The nazi projects wasn't only projects because they have had a departure of a nazi "ufo" for Aldebaran. This was a half experimentation because we don't know this nazi ufo is really arrived to this destination? They had also a secret base to Antartic! Now it's possible that was a test of a new "ufo" inspirated of the nazi projects but created by americans.

February 03, 2020, 08:20:23 AM
Reply #12

mja Mahé

Good morning.

About the YouTube video " The occult Vril society". I've let in commentary a message for to have this one with translations. I don't know the result but I hope!

Cordially.

mja Mahé