Theories Discussion > Murdered

The tent was near the cedar. There was an attack

(1/7) > >>

gildar:
The tent was next to the Cedar. There was an attack. Tried to run away but they caught up and killed. Read more on my YouTube channel Исторический Любитель
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnbics7Bd6yjjt4jJ5DJioQ There are subtitles and can be read with translation.

sarapuk:

--- Quote from: gildar on August 30, 2019, 04:27:02 AM ---The tent was next to the Cedar. There was an attack. Tried to run away but they caught up and killed. Read more on my YouTube channel Исторический Любитель
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnbics7Bd6yjjt4jJ5DJioQ There are subtitles and can be read with translation.

--- End quote ---

Ну, у меня всегда было чувство, что, может быть, у группы Дятлова был своего рода лагерь возле кедрового дерева

gildar:
Я в этом уверен

gildar:
Группа Дятлова поставила палатку возле кедра и там ночевала. Под утро на них напали. Хотели что - то забрать и уйти. Но туристы оказали сопротивление. Завязалась драка и случайно убили Дорошенко. Это всё и решило. Убивали не всех сразу. Последних нашли и убили Золотарева, Дубинину, Тибо - Бриньоля и Колеватова.
Подробнее можно посмотреть на видео. Есть субтитры. Можно переключать на английский.

Dyatlov's group put a tent near a cedar and there spent the night. In the morning they were attacked. They wanted to take something and leave. But the tourists resisted. There was a scuffle and accidentally killed Doroshenko. That settled it. Not all were killed at once. Last found and killed Zolotarev, Dubinin, Thibault - Brignoles and Kolevatova.
More details can be found in the video. There are subtitles. You can switch to English.

gildar:
Первая версия следствия касалась участия представителей манси. Были проведены допросы. Но потом от этой версии резко отказались безо всяких объяснений.
Я собрал из уголовного дела косвенные доказательства участия в убийстве кого - то из местных. Подробнее можно посмотреть на видео моего канала Ютуб. Есть субтитры и можно переключить на английский

The first version of the investigation concerned the participation of representatives of Muncie. Interrogations were conducted. But then this version was abruptly abandoned without any explanation.
I gathered circumstantial evidence from the criminal case of involvement in the murder of someone from the local. More details can be found on the video of my YouTube channel. There are subtitles and you can switch to English

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version