March 28, 2024, 08:49:49 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Good Eevening, Good Morning, Good night (Depends in what Time Zone you are)  (Read 5602 times)

May 07, 2020, 01:57:56 PM
Read 5602 times

PJ

Hey All!

First of all greetings from Ireland, I am brand new here but I know the Dyatlov Pass Incident for many years. Personally I have very good mountains expierience including climbing, mountaineering, hiking, skiing, sleeping in snow and all that adventure stuff. I was hiking in Ural in early May few years ago so I know the environment a bit.
Just recently this case come again to my head and I start searching internet for information about it, so this is how I came across this page and forum. I already spend few hours reading infos from the website and...
Before I came here, I had two big questions: why they leave the tent(still not have answer for it, just some ideas) and second big question was how the group of 4 in ravine die, how they got the injuries - and now, after reading, analyzing photos and using own experience I think I have quite logic answer to what happened there(no UFOs, Yetis, Aliens.. just accident as could happen in mountainous).
I will write about it in this topic:  https://forum.dyatlovpass.com/index.php?topic=398.0  (EDIT: was wrong link)

QUESTION: Could I copy and edit/add some own drawing to pictures from the website dyatlovpass.com and re-post the edited photos on this forum? I will not copy and publish it anywhere else, only within this forum.

All the best for all again :)
PJ
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 02:03:52 PM by PJ »

May 07, 2020, 02:06:13 PM
Reply #1

Teddy

Administrator
QUESTION: Could I copy and edit/add some own drawing to pictures from the website dyatlovpass.com and re-post the edited photos on this forum? I will not copy and publish it anywhere else, only within this forum.

Absolutely.

May 07, 2020, 02:19:47 PM
Reply #2

PJ

Hi Teddy

Thank you so much for quick answer.
And I see that Admins keep eye on this place  24h a day ;)

PJ