April 27, 2024, 03:48:49 AM
Dyatlov Pass Forum

Author Topic: Vladimir Askinadzi  (Read 14351 times)

February 22, 2024, 05:35:51 AM
Reply #60

anna_pycckux

Vladimir Mihaylovich is not just a looker, his personality is very direct, frank, fair, he loves life and life loves him. He has preserved his heart and mind. Which is priceless. I myself have been treating the recollections of participants in the events with utmost priority. Their memories are perishable. And yet, I have to watch out since all the girls who take interviews from him fall in love. Maya Piskareva, Galina Sazonova, Olga Litvinova, Elena Dmitrievska, Natasha Mitrova, the list goes on and includes me, Teodora Hadjiyska.
Add me to this list. I have repeated many times to Vladimir Mikhailovich that he should leave memoirs about his life, because he knows how to express his thoughts vividly and colorfully, with a sense of humor, with unexpected metaphors. His memory is clear and strong. Thanks to Maya Piskareva for the invaluable discovery in the person of Vladimir Mikhailovich Askinaji.

The following users thanked this post: Teddy

February 27, 2024, 02:38:17 AM
Reply #61

anna_pycckux

The impression of the Interview. 1 part:
I liked the question about the UPI, about the scandalous conference, about Nemelkov, who believed in the thaw and in freedom of speech. I was struck by the story of how Nemelkov was not just expelled from the Komsomol, from the UPI, but subjected to public humiliation. By forcing him, accompanied by a supervisor, to walk through the dorm rooms and repent for his performance. It would probably be scarier than a public trial and even a firing squad.
That is, V. M. Askinazi said that Stalinism was not eradicated in Khrushchev's time.
in the photo, Artur Temelkov, who had the courage to speak at the Komsomol conference, but the party members intimidated him and humiliated his dignity.